Gareth Roberts erased from Doctor Who again
Add Reply
Mister E.
2019-06-06 00:37:22 UTC
So apparently Roberts was commissioned to write a short story for an
upcoming Doctor Who anthology, but when news of this leaked some fans
complained, and at least one other writer, Susie Day, threatened to pull
out. So now neither his name nor work will appear in the anthology. It
will be as if he never existed, as the Time Lords once said.
The True Doctor
2019-06-06 06:01:30 UTC
Post by Mister E.
So apparently Roberts was commissioned to write a short story for an
upcoming Doctor Who anthology, but when news of this leaked some fans
complained, and at least one other writer, Susie Day, threatened to pull
out.  So now neither his name nor work will appear in the anthology.  It
will be as if he never existed, as the Time Lords once said.
Gareth Roberts committed a thought crime so the ignorant totalitarian
SJW bigots are at it again. They don't understand or believe in free
speech or expression. There's no difference between them and Stalin,
Hitler and Mussolini.

https://www.rt.com/uk/461077-gareth-roberts-bbc-books-transgender/

It's the living embodiment of George Orwell's 1984.
s***@gmail.com

You're free to say anything you want, Aggy. If you were someone in the public eye, there would be consequences. If you don't understand that you're a fool.
The True Doctor
2019-06-06 08:30:33 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Gareth Roberts committed a thought crime so the ignorant
totalitarian
SJW bigots are at it again. They don't understand or believe in free
speech or expression. There's no difference between them and Stalin,
Hitler and Mussolini.
You're free to say anything you want, Aggy. If you were someone in
Just as long as it's Newspeak. The totalitarian PC bigots won't tolerate
anything else.
Post by The True Doctor
the public eye, there would be consequences. If you don't understand
Clearly the Thinkpol of Ingsoc have hacked into our smart phones,
laptops, PCs, tablets, flat screen smart TVs, and Facebook and Twitter
accounts, so they can spy on our every word and action.
Post by The True Doctor
that you're a fool.
If you don't understand that you've been brainwashed, and the PC bigots
are trying to create an ultra left-wing totalitarian state, then you're
a fool.
Timothy Bruening
You say that Big Brother, Mussolini, and Hitler would oppose the dissing of transsexuals?
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 11:59:29 UTC

Clearly you're talking nonsense. As a Doctor Who author, Gareth will have many followers. They will have read his comments and some took offence. Is this difficult for you to understand?
The True Doctor
2019-06-06 12:10:47 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Clearly the Thinkpol of Ingsoc have hacked into our smart phones,
laptops, PCs, tablets, flat screen smart TVs, and Facebook and
Twitter accounts, so they can spy on our every word and action.
Clearly you're talking nonsense. As a Doctor Who author, Gareth will
I'm not talking nonsense and neither was George Orwell when he wrote 1984.
Post by The True Doctor
have many followers. They will have read his comments and some took
offence. Is this difficult for you to understand?
I doubt a single one of his real followers took offense in any way.
Those who took offense were a bunch of extremist bigots who want to
impose a totalitarian regime against free speech and expression to stop
those who disagree with their bigoted ideology from being heard and
standing as role models against their hatred and intolerance of free
thought and those who engage in it. Penguin Random House should never
have caved in to their intimidation.
The Doctor
2019-06-06 12:12:14 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Gareth Roberts committed a thought crime so the ignorant totalitarian
SJW bigots are at it again. They don't understand or believe in free
speech or expression. There's no difference between them and Stalin,
Hitler and Mussolini.
You're free to say anything you want, Aggy. If you were someone in the
public eye, there would be consequences. If you don't understand that
you're a fool.
You are the reall fool SW. TTD is spot on!
Joy is not in things; it is in us. -Richard Wagner
The Doctor
Joy is not in things; it is in us. -Richard Wagner
s***@gmail.com

He has made trans-misogynistic tweets. There is nothing to stop him, but you can't blame certain people for getting offended. We're all entitled to free speech. But there may be consequences.
The True Doctor
2019-06-06 08:13:02 UTC
Post by Mister E.
Post by Mister E.
So apparently Roberts was commissioned to write a short story for an
upcoming Doctor Who anthology, but when news of this leaked some
fans complained, and at least one other writer, Susie Day, threatened
to pull out. So now neither his name nor work will appear in the
anthology. It will be as if he never existed, as the Time Lords once
said.
He has made trans-misogynistic tweets. There is nothing to stop him,
No he hasn't. There's is nothing offensive or derogatory in anything he
tweeted.
Post by Mister E.
but you can't blame certain people for getting offended. We're all
Yes you can. They're brainwashed intolerant prejudiced bigots.
Post by Mister E.
entitled to free speech. But there may be consequences.
Yer, right, we're all allowed free speech just as long as it's Newspeak!
That way Thoughtcrime will be made literally impossible. Nothing must
contradict the tenets of Ingsoc, the ideology driving the totalitarian
SJW bigots.
The Doctor
Joy is not in things; it is in us. -Richard Wagner
e***@hotmail.com
I think it's odd that an openly gay man has decreed; "Well, sex with another man is OK, but thinking you're a woman in a man's body (or visa versa) is just weird!" We have a guy on alt.conspiracy who believes there are NO gay people! Just mentally ill homosexuals! Apparently, Roberts believes the same about the transgender!
e***@hotmail.com
2019-06-06 11:12:02 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Mister E.
Post by Mister E.
So apparently Roberts was commissioned to write a short story for an
upcoming Doctor Who anthology, but when news of this leaked some fans
complained, and at least one other writer, Susie Day, threatened to pull
out. So now neither his name nor work will appear in the anthology. It
will be as if he never existed, as the Time Lords once said.
He has made trans-misogynistic tweets. There is nothing to stop him, but you can't blame certain people for getting offended. We're all entitled to free speech. But there may be consequences.
I think it's odd that an openly gay man has decreed; "Well, sex with another man is OK, but thinking you're a woman in a man's body (or visa versa) is just weird!" We have a guy on alt.conspiracy who believes there are NO gay people! Just mentally ill homosexuals! Apparently, Roberts believes the same about the transgender!
Damn! I mis-wrote that, let's try again;

"We have a guy on alt.conspiracy who believes there are NO gay people! Just mentally ill HETEROsexuals!"
The True Doctor
2019-06-06 11:33:16 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 3:58:52 AM UTC-4,
Post by Mister E.
Post by Mister E.
So apparently Roberts was commissioned to write a short story for an
upcoming Doctor Who anthology, but when news of this leaked some
fans complained, and at least one other writer, Susie Day,
threatened to pull out. So now neither his name nor work will
appear in the anthology. It will be as if he never existed, as
the Time Lords once said.
He has made trans-misogynistic tweets. There is nothing to stop
him, but you can't blame certain people for getting offended.
We're all entitled to free speech. But there may be
consequences.
I think it's odd that an openly gay man has decreed; "Well, sex
with another man is OK, but thinking you're a woman in a man's body
A man having sex with another man is no different to him playing with
his cock using his hand, except that the hand is replaced with an anus.

A man is a man, is a man, is a man, and a woman is a woman, is a woman,
is a woman. It's written into your DNA, and a man that thinks they're a
woman, or a woman that thinks they're a man, is suffering from a mental
illness. You can't change your DNA. Most transsexuals are in fact
repressed homosexuals.
Post by e***@hotmail.com
(or visa versa) is just weird!" We have a guy on alt.conspiracy who
believes there are NO gay people! Just mentally ill homosexuals!
Apparently, Roberts believes the same about the transgender!
Damn! I mis-wrote that, let's try again;
"We have a guy on alt.conspiracy who believes there are NO gay
people! Just mentally ill HETEROsexuals!"
They're not mentally ill. Their problem is that they have no respect for
common morality. They could just as easily choose to have sex with sheep
or monkeys. Any heterosexual could choose to have anal sex too, and lots
did it in the past since rent boys were cheaper than female prostitutes.
In some US states the age of consent is 16, while in others it's 18.
It's all comes down to morality.
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 11:52:16 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
"We have a guy on alt.conspiracy who believes there are NO gay
people! Just mentally ill HETEROsexuals!"
They're not mentally ill. Their problem is that they have no respect for
common morality. They could just as easily choose to have sex with sheep
or monkeys. Any heterosexual could choose to have anal sex too, and lots
did it in the past since rent boys were cheaper than female prostitutes.
In some US states the age of consent is 16, while in others it's 18.
It's all comes down to morality.

Morality?! Ha. You don't know the meaning of the word. You're talking about prejudice, not morality.

Morality is about knowing the difference between good and bad behaviour. Good behaviour means allowing freedom of choice whilst ensuring it's between consenting adults. You show no sign of understanding this.
The True Doctor
2019-06-06 12:04:02 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by e***@hotmail.com
"We have a guy on alt.conspiracy who believes there are NO gay
people! Just mentally ill HETEROsexuals!"
They're not mentally ill. Their problem is that they have no
respect for
common morality. They could just as easily choose to have sex with
sheep or monkeys. Any heterosexual could choose to have anal sex too,
and lots did it in the past since rent boys were cheaper than female
prostitutes. In some US states the age of consent is 16, while in
others it's 18. It's all comes down to morality.
Morality?! Ha. You don't know the meaning of the word. You're talking
about prejudice, not morality.
Morality is about knowing the difference between good and bad
behaviour. Good behaviour means allowing freedom of choice whilst
ensuring it's between consenting adults. You show no sign of
understanding this.
So speaks someone who doesn't have a moral code.

Morality is about decency. It doesn't pertain to consent. A 16 year old
in this country can consent to have sex. The same 16 year old can't
consent to have sex in some US or European states because the age of
consent might be 17 or 18.

Decency means you don't have sex with someone who is under age even if
they consent to it. Decency means that you don't stick your penis into
an animal or another person's anus. That is the basis of a moral code.

Any heterosexual can have anal sex with another consenting person, but
their sense of decency tells them that it is immoral. Any heterosexual
can have sex with a prostitute, but their sense of decency tells them
that it is immoral.
The Doctor
2019-06-06 12:11:51 UTC
Post by Mister E.
Post by Mister E.
So apparently Roberts was commissioned to write a short story for an
upcoming Doctor Who anthology, but when news of this leaked some fans
complained, and at least one other writer, Susie Day, threatened to pull
out. So now neither his name nor work will appear in the anthology. It
will be as if he never existed, as the Time Lords once said.
He has made trans-misogynistic tweets. There is nothing to stop him, but
you can't blame certain people for getting offended. We're all entitled
to free speech. But there may be consequences.
You are corrupted by humanism SW!
Joy is not in things; it is in us. -Richard Wagner
The Doctor
2019-06-06 11:59:39 UTC
Post by Mister E.
So apparently Roberts was commissioned to write a short story for an
upcoming Doctor Who anthology, but when news of this leaked some fans
complained, and at least one other writer, Susie Day, threatened to pull
out. So now neither his name nor work will appear in the anthology. It
will be as if he never existed, as the Time Lords once said.
Roberts for showrunner!
Joy is not in things; it is in us. -Richard Wagner
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 12:05:33 UTC
Roberts for showrunner!
So now you approve of gay men. What made you change your mind?