Season 11 Speculations
2017-07-04 05:06:41 UTC
Spoilers through The Doctor Falls:

1

Once the Doctor has regenerated, I expect that he will return to the ship to recover Nardole, and then search the cosmos for Missy so that he can put her back in the Vault as per his Oath! He will track down Missy, who will be utterly bewildered that the Doctor wants to Vault her up! This is because the Missy the Doctor finds is the one the John Simms Master just regenerated into! SHE won't know about the Vault thing!

Bill plot: Bill and Heather learn of a plot by other Puddle People to come to Earth to kidnap humans for use as pilots. They and the Doctor must find a way to fight them off and/or persuade them to not take people by force. I expect that some humans would join with Puddle People willingly. I expect that the Puddles would find lots of willing recruits in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Afghanistan, and other war-torn nations, since those nations would be chock full of people who want to go elsewhere!
The Doctor
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
If you were a Syria refugee, wouldn't you consider turning into a space traveling puddle be preferable to the hardships refugees typically face?
The Doctor
2017-07-04 14:51:27 UTC
[...]
No, it would end up in a Jihad.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
Which could lead to a Doctor Who episode, in which the Doctor must defend the UK from radical Islamist terrorist Puddles!
The Doctor
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
2017-07-04 23:28:39 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
I expect that Heather, being a Puddle, would know how to kill a Puddle!
The Doctor
2017-07-05 02:49:32 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Bill plot: Bill and Heather learn of a plot by other Puddle People to
come to Earth to kidnap humans for use as pilots. They and the Doctor
must find a way to fight them off and/or persuade them to not take
people by force. I expect that some humans would join with Puddle
People willingly. I expect that the Puddles would find lots of willing
recruits in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Afghanistan, and other war-torn
nations, since those nations would be chock full of people who want to
go elsewhere!
I expect that Heather, being a Puddle, would know how to kill a Puddle!
Including herself.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
2017-07-05 07:26:37 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
11

Sometime during Season 11, the entity that originally sentenced Missy to death will attempt to arrest the Doctor for failing to execute her and for allowing her to escape!
The Doctor
2017-07-05 14:10:40 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
11
Sometime during Season 11, the entity that originally sentenced Missy to
death will attempt to arrest the Doctor for failing to execute her and
for allowing her to escape!
She is gone for good.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
Even if she's now dead, the Doctor is still in violation of his Oath, since he failed to guard her body for 1,000 years!
Tim Bruening
2017-07-05 16:32:18 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

The 1st Doctor: I was napping in the TARDIS when suddenly, I felt MYSELF! I just had to investigate, so I stumbled out of my TARDIS and found YOU, who is actually ME! (I do vaguely remember encountering my future selves on at least two prior occasions).
The Doctor
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
The Doctor
2017-07-05 22:46:39 UTC
[...]
Point well taken but he is changed.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
How does regeneration excuse the Doctor from his oath?
The Doctor
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
But that doesn't nullify his sacred oath!
b***@topmail.co.nz
2017-07-08 11:28:07 UTC
How does regeneration excuse the Doctor from his oath?
He will look new
But that doesn't nullify his sacred oath!
Whoever paid the executioners to terminate Missy would presumably be pissed
off learning that the Doctor saved her. Perhaps even send some mercenaries
after The Doctor. But they will not know his new face.
Tim Bruening
2017-07-08 11:52:58 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
How does regeneration excuse the Doctor from his oath?
He will look new
But that doesn't nullify his sacred oath!
Whoever paid the executioners to terminate Missy would presumably be pissed
off learning that the Doctor saved her. Perhaps even send some mercenaries
after The Doctor. But they will not know his new face.
But they would know that he MIGHT have a new face! I assume that they would know what Time Lords can do, as they would have researched Missy's history.

I expect that they would also send mercenaries after Missy herself. Said mercenaries might encounter the Missy the John Simms Master just regenerated into, which would bewilder her! We might have the Doctor and New Missy standing back to back fighting the mercenaries! Then add in whomever our Missy regenerated into.
The Doctor
2017-07-08 13:23:44 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
How does regeneration excuse the Doctor from his oath?
He will look new
But that doesn't nullify his sacred oath!
Whoever paid the executioners to terminate Missy would presumably be pissed
off learning that the Doctor saved her. Perhaps even send some mercenaries
after The Doctor. But they will not know his new face.
But they would know that he MIGHT have a new face! I assume that they
would know what Time Lords can do, as they would have researched Missy's
history.
I expect that they would also send mercenaries after Missy herself.
Said mercenaries might encounter the Missy the John Simms Master just
regenerated into, which would bewilder her! We might have the Doctor
and New Missy standing back to back fighting the mercenaries! Then add
in whomever our Missy regenerated into.
On a 4oo mile by 100 mile ship which is
virtually a planet?
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
The John Simms Master/Missy will surely leave the ship after regenerating.
The Doctor
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Timothy Bruening
Set TARDIS to scan for Time Lord life signs.
The Doctor
2018-02-12 15:05:40 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
[...]
How much rage does your scanner have?
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Timothy Bruening
My scanner has lots of rage at Trump. Why do you ask?
The Doctor
2018-02-12 23:31:22 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
after The Doctor. But they will not know his new face.
But they would know that he MIGHT have a new face! I assume that they
would know what Time Lords can do, as they would have researched Missy's
history.
I expect that they would also send mercenaries after Missy herself.
Said mercenaries might encounter the Missy the John Simms Master just
regenerated into, which would bewilder her! We might have the Doctor
and New Missy standing back to back fighting the mercenaries! Then add
in whomever our Missy regenerated into.
On a 4oo mile by 100 mile ship which is
virtually a planet?
Set TARDIS to scan for Time Lord life signs.
How much rage does your scanner have?
My scanner has lots of rage at Trump. Why do you ask?
3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?3000 miles worth?
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Timothy Bruening
TARDIS should have very long scanning "rage".:)
The Doctor
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Tim Bruening
Long enough to scan 400 mile long ship, I expect.
The Doctor
2018-02-13 23:12:10 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by The Doctor
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
history.
I expect that they would also send mercenaries after Missy herself.
Said mercenaries might encounter the Missy the John Simms Master just
regenerated into, which would bewilder her! We might have the Doctor
and New Missy standing back to back fighting the mercenaries! Then add
in whomever our Missy regenerated into.
On a 4oo mile by 100 mile ship which is
virtually a planet?
Set TARDIS to scan for Time Lord life signs.
How much rage does your scanner have?
TARDIS should have very long scanning "rage".:)
You got the idea.
Long enough to scan 400 mile long ship, I expect.
Time was not constant.
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Tim Bruening
Scanners at top detected life forms at bottom in spite of big time flow difference.
The Doctor
2018-02-13 23:46:55 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
in whomever our Missy regenerated into.
On a 4oo mile by 100 mile ship which is
virtually a planet?
Set TARDIS to scan for Time Lord life signs.
How much rage does your scanner have?
TARDIS should have very long scanning "rage".:)
You got the idea.
Long enough to scan 400 mile long ship, I expect.
Time was not constant.
Scanners at top detected life forms at bottom in spite of big time flow difference.
But was difficult to tell.
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Tim Bruening
But the Doctor would still be bound by his Oath to recapture Missy and reimprison her! If he blows off his Sacred Oath just because Missy has escaped, the fans will have less respect for him!
solar penguin
2017-07-08 12:12:34 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jul 2017 04:55:14 -0700, Tim Bruening wrote...
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
How does regeneration excuse the Doctor from his oath?
He will look new
But that doesn't nullify his sacred oath!
Whoever paid the executioners to terminate Missy would presumably be
pissed off learning that the Doctor saved her. Perhaps even send some
mercenaries after The Doctor. But they will not know his new face.
But the Doctor would still be bound by his Oath to recapture Missy and
reimprison her! If he blows off his Sacred Oath just because Missy has
escaped, the fans will have less respect for him!
For a start, the Doctor doesn't think of the oath as sacred. The _only_
person who ever called it that was Nardole.

The Doctor always just looked on his oath as a means to an end -
reforming Missy. That's why he had _already_ broken it by allowing Missy
out of the Vault. Now he (wrongly) believes that Missy can't be reformed
this way, he won't be interested keeping in the oath any more.

Will fans have less respect for him? No. Of course not. He's always
believed that bad rules deserve to be broken for the greater good. (In
role-play terms, he's Chaotic Good, not Lawful Good.) It's an essential
part of his character. And _that's_ what we respect about him!
Tim Bruening
2017-07-08 12:41:00 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
How does regeneration excuse the Doctor from his oath?
He will look new
But that doesn't nullify his sacred oath!
Whoever paid the executioners to terminate Missy would presumably be
pissed off learning that the Doctor saved her. Perhaps even send some
mercenaries after The Doctor. But they will not know his new face.
But the Doctor would still be bound by his Oath to recapture Missy and
reimprison her! If he blows off his Sacred Oath just because Missy has
escaped, the fans will have less respect for him!
For a start, the Doctor doesn't think of the oath as sacred. The _only_
person who ever called it that was Nardole.
The Doctor always just looked on his oath as a means to an end -
reforming Missy.
What had made him think in the first place that Missy COULD be reformed!

Post by solar penguin
out of the Vault. Now he (wrongly) believes that Missy can't be reformed
this way, he won't be interested keeping in the oath any more.
But an unreformed Missy would certainly be a threat to the universe, so the Doctor should want to re imprison her (or kill her) for THAT reason!
Perhaps Nardole will be the one to look for Missy, and hound the Doctor into doing so if they reunite.
The Doctor
2017-07-08 13:28:37 UTC
Post by solar penguin
Will fans have less respect for him? No. Of course not. He's always
believed that bad rules deserve to be broken for the greater good. (In
role-play terms, he's Chaotic Good, not Lawful Good.) It's an essential
part of his character. And _that's_ what we respect about him!
Perhaps Nardole will be the one to look for Missy, and hound the Doctor
into doing so if they reunite.
HOw and who is still caught in a black hole?
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
2017-07-09 00:26:44 UTC
Post by solar penguin
Will fans have less respect for him? No. Of course not. He's always
believed that bad rules deserve to be broken for the greater good. (In
role-play terms, he's Chaotic Good, not Lawful Good.) It's an essential
part of his character. And _that's_ what we respect about him!
Perhaps Nardole will be the one to look for Missy, and hound the Doctor
into doing so if they reunite.
HOw and who is still caught in a black hole?
Nardole is on Floor 502, well away from the black hole.

I heard that the ship was slowly backing away from the black hole.
The Doctor
2017-07-09 00:29:26 UTC
Post by solar penguin
Will fans have less respect for him? No. Of course not. He's always
believed that bad rules deserve to be broken for the greater good. (In
role-play terms, he's Chaotic Good, not Lawful Good.) It's an essential
part of his character. And _that's_ what we respect about him!
Perhaps Nardole will be the one to look for Missy, and hound the Doctor
into doing so if they reunite.
HOw and who is still caught in a black hole?
Nardole is on Floor 502, well away from the black hole.
I heard that the ship was slowly backing away from the black hole.
Ever so slowly, hence I wonder i Heather the Pilot intervened.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Timothy Bruening
Explaining how she happened to be nearby to save Bill?
The Doctor
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Timothy Bruening
Only for last two episodes.
The Doctor
2018-02-12 23:32:02 UTC
Perhaps Nardole will be the one to look for Missy, and hound the Doctor
into doing so if they reunite.
HOw and who is still caught in a black hole?
Nardole is on Floor 502, well away from the black hole.
I heard that the ship was slowly backing away from the black hole.
Ever so slowly, hence I wonder i Heather the Pilot intervened.
Explaining how she happened to be nearby to save Bill?
All the time?
Only for last two episodes.
Ever heard of lurking in the shadows?
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Timothy Bruening
Yes. Y?
The Doctor
2018-02-13 04:22:32 UTC
Perhaps Nardole will be the one to look for Missy, and hound
the Doctor
into doing so if they reunite.
HOw and who is still caught in a black hole?
Nardole is on Floor 502, well away from the black hole.
I heard that the ship was slowly backing away from the black hole.
Ever so slowly, hence I wonder i Heather the Pilot intervened.
Explaining how she happened to be nearby to save Bill?
All the time?
Only for last two episodes.
Ever heard of lurking in the shadows?
Yes. Y?
Heather must have been doing that all the time.
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Tim Bruening
2017-07-08 12:50:59 UTC
On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 5:16:27 AM UTC-7, solar penguin wrote:

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Post by solar penguin
The Doctor always just looked on his oath as a means to an end -
reforming Missy. That's why he had _already_ broken it by allowing Missy
out of the Vault. Now he (wrongly) believes that Missy can't be reformed
this way, he won't be interested keeping in the oath any more.
So we have the Doctor not knowing that he succeeded in reforming Missy!

End of Death In Heaven, Last Christmas: The Doctor throws Danny Pink Missy's Cyber Control bracelet in the hopes that Danny will be able to use it to escape from the Nethersphere after he blows himself up to help eliminate the cyberspore. The bracelet does work, but Danny substitutes an Afghan boy for himself. At first, Clara tells the Doctor that Danny got out, but later, she admits that he didn't get out. But I don't think that Clara ever bothered to tell the Doctor that a kid DID get out inn Danny's place, so the Doctor falsely believes that his plan to save Danny was a total failure!
The Doctor
2017-07-08 13:28:03 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Post by solar penguin
[...]
Christmas will reveal all.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Timothy Bruening
But he/she should feel a moral obligation to capture Evil Missy to prevent her from doing harm, since he/she is responsible for Missy being free to do harm!
The Doctor
2018-02-12 15:05:05 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
[...]
Stop your compulsive obsession Tim!!!
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
The Doctor
2017-07-08 13:24:02 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
How does regeneration excuse the Doctor from his oath?
He will look new
But that doesn't nullify his sacred oath!
Whoever paid the executioners to terminate Missy would presumably be pissed
off learning that the Doctor saved her. Perhaps even send some mercenaries
after The Doctor. But they will not know his new face.
But the Doctor would still be bound by his Oath to recapture Missy and
reimprison her! If he blows off his Sacred Oath just because Missy has
escaped, the fans will have less respect for him!
No chance for the less respect.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
The Doctor
2017-07-08 13:22:38 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
How does regeneration excuse the Doctor from his oath?
He will look new
But that doesn't nullify his sacred oath!
Whoever paid the executioners to terminate Missy would presumably be pissed
off learning that the Doctor saved her. Perhaps even send some mercenaries
after The Doctor. But they will not know his new face.
Exactly!
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides