Dinosaurs on a spaceship fav
2019-09-19 05:06:51 UTC
The dinosaurs!
solar penguin
2019-09-19 06:33:54 UTC
On Thursday, 19 September 2019 06:06:52 UTC+1, Tim typed...
Post by Timothy Bruening
The dinosaurs!
But not the spaceship?
The Doctor
2019-09-19 12:15:52 UTC
On Thursday, 19 September 2019 06:06:52 UTC+1, Tim typed...
Post by Timothy Bruening
The dinosaurs!
But not the spaceship?
The size of Canada?
Canada - Choose Forward on 21 Oct 2019 !
Timothy Bruening
2019-11-08 17:11:05 UTC
S07E02.

Did the TARDIS KNOW that the Doctor would need a genetically related pair to pilot that dinosaur ship?
Timothy Bruening
2019-11-09 10:10:56 UTC
S07E02.
Did the TARDIS KNOW that the Doctor would need a genetically related pair to pilot that
dinosaur ship?
He knows Silurian Tech!
You say that the Doctor knew ahead of time that he was going to encounter a Silurian built ship full of dinosaurs and headed for a collision with Earth?
The Doctor
2019-11-09 15:19:04 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
dinosaur ship?
He knows Silurian Tech!
You say that the Doctor knew ahead of time that he was going to
encounter a Silurian built ship full of dinosaurs and headed for a
collision with Earth?
Or rather the tech behind the creatures who made it.
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Timothy Bruening
2019-11-08 17:12:19 UTC
On Thursday, 19 September 2019 06:06:52 UTC+1, Tim typed...
Post by Timothy Bruening
The dinosaurs!
But not the spaceship?
I have seen more DW spaceships than DW dinosaurs.
The Doctor
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
Timothy Bruening
I therefore thought the dinos more worthy of mention than the spaceship!
The Doctor
2019-11-09 15:19:32 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
The dinosaurs!
But not the spaceship?
I have seen more DW spaceships than DW dinosaurs.
That is your nit.
I therefore thought the dinos more worthy of mention than the spaceship!
You really are in need of psychological help.
11 NOv - Lest we forget , 12 Dec UK vote LDem and save the country!!
The Doctor
2019-09-19 12:14:45 UTC
The dinosaurs!
And that is about it.
Canada - Choose Forward on 21 Oct 2019 !