S11ENY Resolution
2019-01-18 13:54:59 UTC
Still believed you evolved from monkeys their Wilson?
What are you gibbering on about now, Yads? I've never believed I evolved
from a monkey.
Therefore Evolutio by Darwin must be a lie for you.
I don't know what you're trying to say, Yads. What is Evolutio by
Darwin? I know who Charles Darwin was. He never said I evolved from a
monkey.
It's been explained many times, Yads. You fail to understand each and
every time.
Humans and monkeys are related. We're like distant cousins. Humans did
not evolve from monkeys. Monkeys did not evolve from humans. However
monkeys and humans share a common ancestor.
I've no idea why this is such a difficult concept for you. Oh, wait. Yes
I have. You're an idiot.
Then Stephen Wilson must be a monkey in disguise and not a human.
And he would still be more intelligent than you, idiot, if he were!!
You must be a monkey's uncle Dannyboy.
No, I don't think any of my nieces or nephew are monkey's idiot!!
2019-01-18 16:09:42 UTC
[...]
That is what you get for complementing Wilson!
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
solar penguin
2019-01-21 14:22:41 UTC
Sorry, I forgot to respond to this first time round. Of
course people had ships in the Americas. How else did they
populate the Caribbean islands? Or do you think they walked
across that frozen sea during the ice age too?
They floated there on rafts.
So you think rafts can only be used for crossing the sea, not for
sailing north or south along the coast? Really?
They can't be used for sailing anywhere. Just how stupid are you?
Around 999 out of every 1000 rafts that drifted in that direction
would have capsized and drowned everyone on board, but desperate
people do desperate things. Don't you have any common sense?
So, if they're that unreliable wouldn't it make more sense to use them
for travelling along shallow coastal waters, rather than deep ocean
voyages?

And didn't Native Americans also have other boats, such as their famous
dugout canoes?
I thought the ice age was much earlier, when people first
crossed the Bering Strait land bridge into the Americas. It
would've been ending by the time they got that far south.
It would have taken them less than a year to walk the distance.
An army can do at least 30 miles per day.
So you think the first Americans were on an enforced route march
trying to head as far south as fast as possible? Really?
No, that's your stupid idea.
No. My idea is that they went very slowly, stopping and settling in
places as they went. Whether or not it's a "stupid idea," I'll leave to
the rest of the group to decide.
The first Americans would have spread along the coast from Alaska in
both directions. Most of those that went north would not have got
very far, so the main direction of flow would have been down.
And they did it in less than a year? They didn't stop or try to settle
anywhere along the way?
But even giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that
was still during the ice age, there were actually more deserts
during the ice age, and they were bigger and drier. That's
what happens when most of the planet's fresh water gets trapped
in vast ice sheets!
North America was covered in rain forests at the time just like
the south.
So you think tropical rainforests, despite the name, grow best in
cold, dry environments? Really?
No, that's your stupid idea.
No. My idea is that there North America was a dry environment during
the ice age, since much of the planet's fresh water was trapped in the
vast polar ice sheets, with tundra and deserts and very little forest.
Whether or not it's a "stupid idea," I'll leave to the rest of the group
to decide.
Just because there's an ice age doesn't mean the whole world freezes
over, FOOL! In fact the tropical and equatorial regions get hotter.
I didn't say anything about the whole planet freezing over. Or do you
think dry conditions always mean the world is going to freeze to death?
You must be panicking every time we have a dry spell.
And even giving you the benefit of the doubt _again_ and
assuming that the desert really was somehow worse during the
ice age, that wasn't the only way North Americans could learn
of agriculture. Or do you think there was a desert around
Viking Vinland too?
There is no evidence that the Red Indians were anything but
nomadic hunter gatherers.
So you think using phrases like "Red Indians" is the best way to
convince people your opinion of Native Americans isn't racist?
Really?
There's nothing racist about the term Red Indians.
You also think there's nothing racist about "Japbird." You're not the
best judge of what language is or isn't racist. Sorry.
The True Doctor
2019-01-31 17:01:55 UTC
Sorry, I forgot to respond to this first time round.  Of
course people had ships in the Americas.  How else did they
populate the Caribbean islands?  Or do you think they walked
across that frozen sea during the ice age too?
They floated there on rafts.
So you think rafts can only be used for crossing the sea, not for
sailing north or south along the coast?  Really?
They can't be used for sailing anywhere. Just how stupid are you?
Around 999 out of every 1000 rafts that drifted in that direction
would have capsized and drowned everyone on board, but desperate
people do desperate things. Don't you have any common sense?
So, if they're that unreliable wouldn't it make more sense to use them
for travelling along shallow coastal waters, rather than deep ocean
voyages?
They can't even do that. They don't have a rudder and they are no stable
even to oncoming tides.
Post by solar penguin
And didn't Native Americans also have other boats, such as their famous
dugout canoes?
They were nothing more than primitive fishing boats, not trading or war
ships. 999 out of every 1000 would have capsized drowning everyone on
board if they tried to cross the seas.
Post by solar penguin
I thought the ice age was much earlier, when people first
crossed the Bering Strait land bridge into the Americas.  It
would've been ending by the time they got that far south.
It would have taken them less than a year to walk the distance.
An army can do at least 30 miles per day.
So you think the first Americans were on an enforced route march
trying to head as far south as fast as possible?  Really?
No, that's your stupid idea.
No.  My idea is that they went very slowly, stopping and settling in
The problem with your idea is that the were nomads. Nomads don't settle,
they roam.
Post by solar penguin
places as they went.  Whether or not it's a "stupid idea," I'll leave to
the rest of the group to decide.
Given that these people were nomads, just like the Mongols and their
other relatives in Asia, they would have been able to cover huge
distances on foot hunting for animals to kill and fruit, nuts and
berries to pick off the trees, in a very short space of time.
Post by solar penguin
The first Americans would have spread along the coast from Alaska in
both directions. Most of those that went north would not have got
very far, so the main direction of flow would have been down.
And they did it in less than a year?  They didn't stop or try to settle
anywhere along the way?
They were nomads, and I didn't say the did it in less than a years, I
noted that it was possible.
Post by solar penguin
But even giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that
was still during the ice age, there were actually more deserts
during the ice age, and they were bigger and drier.  That's
what happens when most of the planet's fresh water gets trapped
in vast ice sheets!
North America was covered in rain forests at the time just like
the south.
So you think tropical rainforests, despite the name, grow best in
cold, dry environments?  Really?
No, that's your stupid idea.
No.  My idea is that there North America was a dry environment during
the ice age, since much of the planet's fresh water was trapped in the
vast polar ice sheets, with tundra and deserts and very little forest.
Whether or not it's a "stupid idea," I'll leave to the rest of the group
to decide.
It was covered in rain forests, except for the north which was covered
in glaciers and the tropics which were desertified, except for the areas
towards the coasts which would have still had rain forests.
Post by solar penguin
Just because there's an ice age doesn't mean the whole world freezes
over, FOOL! In fact the tropical and equatorial regions get hotter.
I didn't say anything about the whole planet freezing over.  Or do you
think dry conditions always mean the world is going to freeze to death?
You must be panicking every time we have a dry spell.
I said nothing of the kind. The sun was producing the same amount of
heat and there's no evidence of anything blocking it from getting to
Earth's surface, so to maintain the equilibrium if somewhere gets cold,
somewhere else must get hot. Why do idiots like Chibnall who can't write
science fiction always ignore the basic conservation laws of physics?
Post by solar penguin
And even giving you the benefit of the doubt _again_ and
assuming that the desert really was somehow worse during the
ice age, that wasn't the only way North Americans could learn
of agriculture.  Or do you think there was a desert around
Viking Vinland too?
There is no evidence that the Red Indians were anything but
nomadic hunter gatherers.
So you think using phrases like "Red Indians" is the best way to
convince people your opinion of Native Americans isn't racist?
Really?
There's nothing racist about the term Red Indians.
You also think there's nothing racist about "Japbird."  You're not the
Of course there isn't. It's no more racist than Welshtart, Aussiebird,
or Deutschegirls.
Post by solar penguin
best judge of what language is or isn't racist.  Sorry.
Oh yes I am, because I'm not a brainwashed bigoted PC snowflake.

The word Jap has been used to refer to Japanese people for decades, can
be found in various novels, and was never intended to be racially
offensive. If people claim to be offended by it then they are intolerant
and racist themselves. They should stop blaming others and look more
closely at their own behavior which on top of being racist amounts to
trivial censorship.
The Doctor
2019-01-31 22:29:09 UTC
Post by solar penguin
best judge of what language is or isn't racist.  Sorry.
Oh yes I am, because I'm not a brainwashed bigoted PC snowflake.
The word Jap has been used to refer to Japanese people for decades, can
be found in various novels, and was never intended to be racially
offensive. If people claim to be offended by it then they are intolerant
and racist themselves. They should stop blaming others and look more
closely at their own behavior which on top of being racist amounts to
trivial censorship.
I can imagine Wilson's irrelevant argument.
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
s***@gmail.com
You can? Amazing. Do tell me more.
Daniel60
2019-01-26 13:41:29 UTC
Torchwood Series 1 was a disaster of epic proportions led by Chibnall.
I think what you meant to say is that you are a disaster of epic
proportions, easily led by Aggy.
Wilson you are a disaster already in the making!
"already" .... "in the making"?? Doesn't the one, more or less, exclude
the other??
The True Doctor
No, it makes it redundant.
The Doctor
2019-02-04 01:11:14 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Torchwood Series 1 was a disaster of epic proportions led by Chibnall.
I think what you meant to say is that you are a disaster of epic
proportions, easily led by Aggy.
Wilson you are a disaster already in the making!
"already" .... "in the making"?? Doesn't the one, more or less, exclude
the other??
No, it makes it redundant.
Wilson is redundant!
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
The True Doctor
Going to be lots of Nissan workers redundant too thanks to Brexit.
The Doctor
2019-02-04 01:20:10 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Torchwood Series 1 was a disaster of epic proportions led by Chibnall.
I think what you meant to say is that you are a disaster of epic
proportions, easily led by Aggy.
Wilson you are a disaster already in the making!
"already" .... "in the making"?? Doesn't the one, more or less, exclude
the other??
No, it makes it redundant.
Wilson is redundant!
Going to be lots of Nissan workers redundant too thanks to Brexit.
I saw LandRover is in trouble!
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Daniel60
2019-02-04 11:41:09 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Torchwood Series 1 was a disaster of epic proportions led by Chibnall.
I think what you meant to say is that you are a disaster of epic
proportions, easily led by Aggy.
Wilson you are a disaster already in the making!
"already" .... "in the making"?? Doesn't the one, more or less,
exclude the other??
No, it makes it redundant.
"Redundant" ... Thank you, that was the word I was looking for!
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
The True Doctor
2019-01-28 00:47:08 UTC
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a LADY is the Doctor!
The Dalek was brainwashed.
The Doctor
2019-01-28 03:59:21 UTC
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a LADY is
the Doctor!
The Dalek was brainwashed.
Or this is very inconsistent.
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
Daniel60
2019-02-06 12:35:00 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a LADY is the Doctor!
The Dalek was brainwashed.
Could it be that some Time Lord or other had previously re-generated
from Male to Female and vice versa??
The True Doctor
2019-01-28 00:48:07 UTC
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a LADY is the Doctor!
Why? What makes you think Daleks are concerned about the sex of their foes?
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor in "Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago, the Doctor has ALWAYS been MALE! The scout should therefore be amazed when a woman claims to be the Doctor!
It was probably laughing in disbelief inside of its casing.
The Doctor
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
The True Doctor
2019-01-28 00:49:40 UTC
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a LADY is
the Doctor!
The Dalek is tottaly nutsed!
1000 years of being cut up into three pieces would have removed its
logic, rationality, and common sense.
The Doctor
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
solar penguin
2019-01-28 08:30:50 UTC
Tim typed...
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor
in "Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago,
the Doctor has ALWAYS been MALE!
How do you know? Maybe in the Daleks' past, they encountered
some _future_ female Doctors? Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...
The scout should therefore be amazed when a woman claims
to be the Doctor!
Do Daleks even care what shape genitals and chests humanoids
just happen to have?
Timothy Bruening
I have heard them mentioning males, females, & descendants when giving orders (The Stolen Earth).
solar penguin
2019-01-28 09:43:46 UTC
Tim typed...
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor
in "Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago,
the Doctor has ALWAYS been MALE!
How do you know? Maybe in the Daleks' past, they encountered
some _future_ female Doctors? Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...
The scout should therefore be amazed when a woman claims
to be the Doctor!
Do Daleks even care what shape genitals and chests humanoids
just happen to have?
I have heard them mentioning males, females, & descendants
when giving orders (The Stolen Earth).
"All humans will leave their homes. The males, the females,
the descendants." They don't treat males and females any differently.
The distinction is just to clarify things for humans, because
the Daleks know we think that sort of thing is important.
The True Doctor
2019-02-03 22:37:25 UTC
Tim typed...
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor
in "Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago,
the Doctor has ALWAYS been MALE!
How do you know? Maybe in the Daleks' past, they encountered
some _future_ female Doctors? Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...
The scout should therefore be amazed when a woman claims
to be the Doctor!
Do Daleks even care what shape genitals and chests humanoids
just happen to have?
I have heard them mentioning males, females, & descendants
when giving orders (The Stolen Earth).
"All humans will leave their homes. The males, the females,
the descendants." They don't treat males and females any differently.
They do since they are categorizing them into three categories.
Post by solar penguin
The distinction is just to clarify things for humans, because
the Daleks know we think that sort of thing is important.
These Daleks were totally incompetent. If they wanted to exterminated
the humans then they should have gassed the entire planet. What was
stopping them? Incompetent writing?
The Doctor
2019-02-04 01:10:08 UTC
Tim typed...
Post by solar penguin
The distinction is just to clarify things for humans, because
the Daleks know we think that sort of thing is important.
These Daleks were totally incompetent. If they wanted to exterminated
the humans then they should have gassed the entire planet. What was
stopping them? Incompetent writing?
Very incompetent writing.
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Timothy Bruening
Their need for subjects for their Reality Bomb test.
The Doctor
2019-02-04 02:43:19 UTC
Post by solar penguin
The distinction is just to clarify things for humans, because
the Daleks know we think that sort of thing is important.
These Daleks were totally incompetent. If they wanted to exterminated
the humans then they should have gassed the entire planet. What was
stopping them? Incompetent writing?
Their need for subjects for their Reality Bomb test.
We are referrig to Resolution.
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Timothy Bruening
Only one Dalek there!
The Doctor
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
The Doctor
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
The Doctor
2019-01-28 15:23:51 UTC
Tim typed...
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor
in "Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago,
the Doctor has ALWAYS been MALE!
How do you know? Maybe in the Daleks' past, they encountered
some _future_ female Doctors? Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...
Doubtful.
Post by solar penguin
The scout should therefore be amazed when a woman claims
to be the Doctor!
Do Daleks even care what shape genitals and chests humanoids
just happen to have?
Whatever! Just a scan will do.
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
Timothy Bruening
What scan?
The Doctor
2019-01-28 21:35:02 UTC
Tim typed...
Post by solar penguin
The scout should therefore be amazed when a woman claims
to be the Doctor!
Do Daleks even care what shape genitals and chests humanoids
just happen to have?
Whatever! Just a scan will do.
What scan?
Dalek did an X-Ray scan.
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
The True Doctor
2019-02-03 22:35:28 UTC
Tim typed...
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor
in "Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago,
the Doctor has ALWAYS been MALE!
How do you know? Maybe in the Daleks' past, they encountered
some _future_ female Doctors? Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...
This Dalek was one of the very first that left Skaro. It should not have
known about the Doctor being able to regenerate at all, let alone into a
woman.
Post by solar penguin
The scout should therefore be amazed when a woman claims
to be the Doctor!
Do Daleks even care what shape genitals and chests humanoids
just happen to have?
Yes. They think women are the inferior gender so must be exterminated.
They were created by Kaled men.
The Doctor
2019-02-04 01:09:37 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Tim typed...
Post by solar penguin
The scout should therefore be amazed when a woman claims
to be the Doctor!
Do Daleks even care what shape genitals and chests humanoids
just happen to have?
Yes. They think women are the inferior gender so must be exterminated.
They were created by Kaled men.
Actually I find that humourous!
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Timothy Bruening
The 4th Doctor was on Skaro at The Genesis of the Daleks!
The Doctor
2019-02-04 02:42:35 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by solar penguin
Tim typed...
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor
in "Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago,
the Doctor has ALWAYS been MALE!
How do you know? Maybe in the Daleks' past, they encountered
some _future_ female Doctors? Wibbly wobbly timey wimey...
This Dalek was one of the very first that left Skaro. It should not have
known about the Doctor being able to regenerate at all, let alone into a
woman.
The 4th Doctor was on Skaro at The Genesis of the Daleks!
And the 1st years later.
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Daniel60
2019-01-28 13:47:01 UTC
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 4:19:01 AM UTC-8,
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 6:23:09 AM UTC-5, Timothy Bruening
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 2:03:55 AM UTC-8, solar penguin
On Friday, 4 January 2019 07:27:51 UTC, Tim typed...
1 2 1 ` 1 2 3 3 2 1 ` 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just discovered that the Custodian shot in Sheffield was a
MAN!
Yes, but Aggy has trouble telling the difference between sexes,
He even gets confused between hermaphrodites and natural born
eunuchs!
I don't recall anyone in radw disputing Aggy's statement that the
Sheffield Custodian was a woman!
I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't paying sufficient
attention to the sexes of minor extras in the episode.
After his confusion about the psychic boy in a previous episode
evidently I should have checked.
Aggy's misapprehension about the gender of the Sheffield Custodian
was crucial to the plot of his post. He wondered what kind of idiot
would send a WOMAN (women generally being less suited to low tech
warfare than men) on such a crucial mission. He used the sending of
a woman on the crucial mission of disposing of a very scary enemy, in
an era very dominated by men, as an example of Chibnall's extreme
incompetence as a writer!
Could it possibly be argued that women are/were more suited to 'minding'
something (1/3rd of Dalek's body) compared to a man who is/was more
suited to fighting/protecting homes??

I mean, after all, the Dalek was DEAD/slaughtered wasn't it, so no threat??
The True Doctor
2019-02-03 22:31:52 UTC
[...]
Yes, babies.
Post by Daniel60
suited to fighting/protecting homes??
A baby doesn't fight back like a Dalek. If it can be cut into thirds
then why didn't they take it to an active volcano like Vesuvius or Etna,
or parts of it to both, and drop the segments into it, then it won't
need minding, protecting, or anything.
Post by Daniel60
I mean, after all, the Dalek was DEAD/slaughtered wasn't it, so no threat??
Drip it into an active volcano. Chibnall once again has proven that he
did not think this story through, just like he doesn't think anything
thorough. The man is not a writer, he's a fool!
Timothy Bruening
Why not just cremate it?
The Doctor
2019-02-04 02:42:01 UTC
Post by Daniel60
suited to fighting/protecting homes??
A baby doesn't fight back like a Dalek. If it can be cut into thirds
then why didn't they take it to an active volcano like Vesuvius or Etna,
or parts of it to both, and drop the segments into it, then it won't
need minding, protecting, or anything.
Why not just cremate it?
Do they know what it is?
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Timothy Bruening
Would they have to to cremate it?
The Doctor
2019-02-04 05:37:08 UTC
Post by Daniel60
suited to fighting/protecting homes??
A baby doesn't fight back like a Dalek. If it can be cut into thirds
then why didn't they take it to an active volcano like Vesuvius or Etna,
or parts of it to both, and drop the segments into it, then it won't
need minding, protecting, or anything.
Why not just cremate it?
Do they know what it is?
Would they have to to cremate it?
IF they can figure out what it is.
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
The Doctor
2019-02-04 15:46:31 UTC
Post by Daniel60
suited to fighting/protecting homes??
A baby doesn't fight back like a Dalek. If it can be cut into thirds
then why didn't they take it to an active volcano like Vesuvius
or Etna,
or parts of it to both, and drop the segments into it, then it won't
need minding, protecting, or anything.
Why not just cremate it?
Do they know what it is?
Would they have to to cremate it?
IF they can figure out what it is.
Just place it in a fire!
Well the Dalek Shell was supposedly burned.
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Timothy Bruening
Did the peoples of the 9th century have stories about dumping dangerous things in volcanoes?
The Doctor
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
The True Doctor
Typhon was buried under Mount Etna.
The Doctor
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Daniel60
2019-02-04 11:47:42 UTC
Post by Daniel60
I mean, after all, the Dalek was DEAD/slaughtered wasn't it, so no threat??
Drip it into an active volcano. Chibnall once again has proven that he
did not think this story through, just like he doesn't think anything
thorough. The man is not a writer, he's a fool!
Yeap!! Were was the big war were "we" mere humans were able to slaughter
the Dalek??

Maybe the "Sheffield Custodian" was on her way to Vesuvius or Etna, but
got lost/sidetracked!!
The True Doctor
Unless she was planing to do a Jules Verne and go via Iceland.
The Doctor
2019-02-05 20:33:16 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by Daniel60
I mean, after all, the Dalek was DEAD/slaughtered wasn't it, so no threat??
Drip it into an active volcano. Chibnall once again has proven that he
did not think this story through, just like he doesn't think anything
thorough. The man is not a writer, he's a fool!
Yeap!! Were was the big war were "we" mere humans were able to slaughter
the Dalek??
Maybe the "Sheffield Custodian" was on her way to Vesuvius or Etna, but
got lost/sidetracked!!
Unless she was planing to do a Jules Verne and go via Iceland.
via advanced balloon.
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Timothy Bruening
Not sub?
%
no with subs you have to count how deep you go
The Doctor
2019-02-05 22:05:15 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by Daniel60
I mean, after all, the Dalek was DEAD/slaughtered wasn't it, so no threat??
Drip it into an active volcano. Chibnall once again has proven that he
did not think this story through, just like he doesn't think anything
thorough. The man is not a writer, he's a fool!
Yeap!! Were was the big war were "we" mere humans were able to slaughter
the Dalek??
Maybe the "Sheffield Custodian" was on her way to Vesuvius or Etna, but
got lost/sidetracked!!
Unless she was planing to do a Jules Verne and go via Iceland.
via advanced balloon.
Not sub?
Verne is very interesting.
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
The True Doctor
No. Through the interior of the Earth.
The Doctor
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Timothy Bruening
How would 9th Century person drill through the Earth?
The Doctor
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
The True Doctor
2019-02-06 04:03:19 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by Daniel60
I mean, after all, the Dalek was DEAD/slaughtered wasn't it, so no threat??
Drip it into an active volcano. Chibnall once again has proven that he
did not think this story through, just like he doesn't think anything
thorough. The man is not a writer, he's a fool!
Yeap!! Were was the big war were "we" mere humans were able to slaughter
the Dalek??
Maybe the "Sheffield Custodian" was on her way to Vesuvius or Etna, but
got lost/sidetracked!!
Unless she was planing to do a Jules Verne and go via Iceland.
via advanced balloon.
No. Through the interior of the Earth.
That method.
How would 9th Century person drill through the Earth?
via shovel.
Why?

Professor Lidenbrock didn't need a shovel or a drill in the 19th Century
so why would anyone need them in the 9th? Wasn't Snorri Sturluson around
about that time too? That proves the journey would have been possible.
Timothy Bruening
What did he use instead?
The Doctor
2019-02-06 14:01:06 UTC
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by The True Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by Daniel60
[...]
got you given Chibnall.
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Daniel60
2019-01-31 11:30:53 UTC
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 4:39:10 AM UTC-8,
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a
LADY is the Doctor!
Why? What makes you think Daleks are concerned about the sex of
their foes?
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor in
"Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago, the Doctor
has ALWAYS been MALE! The scout should therefore be amazed when a
woman claims to be the Doctor!
Are Time Travelling Gallifreayns always males?? i.e. none female!! Maybe
the Dalek scout had encounted female Time Travellers before!!
Until 30 days ago, the Daleks had only ever encountered MALE versions of the Doctor! The scout should therefore be gobsmacked & flummoxed to encounter a female Doctor!
The Doctor
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
The Doctor
2019-01-31 12:45:03 UTC
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 4:39:10 AM UTC-8,
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a
LADY is the Doctor!
Why? What makes you think Daleks are concerned about the sex of
their foes?
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor in
"Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago, the Doctor
has ALWAYS been MALE! The scout should therefore be amazed when a
woman claims to be the Doctor!
Are Time Travelling Gallifreayns always males?? i.e. none female!! Maybe
the Dalek scout had encounted female Time Travellers before!!
One word for you : Romana!
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
Timothy Bruening
Was she ever a MAN?
Idlehands
2019-02-01 03:44:44 UTC
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 4:39:10 AM UTC-8,
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a
LADY is the Doctor!
Why? What makes you think Daleks are concerned about the sex of
their foes?
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor in
"Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago, the Doctor
has ALWAYS been MALE! The scout should therefore be amazed when a
woman claims to be the Doctor!
Are Time Travelling Gallifreayns always males?? i.e. none female!! Maybe
the Dalek scout had encounted female Time Travellers before!!
One word for you : Romana!
Was she ever a MAN?
The answer she was never a man.
Well then you have something in common with Romana then, congratulations.
--
“My point, once again, is not that those ancient people told literal
stories and we are now smart enough to take them symbolically, but that

John Dominic Crossan
The Doctor
2019-01-31 22:22:30 UTC
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 4:39:10 AM UTC-8,
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a
LADY is the Doctor!
Why? What makes you think Daleks are concerned about the sex of
their foes?
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor in
"Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago, the Doctor
has ALWAYS been MALE! The scout should therefore be amazed when a
woman claims to be the Doctor!
Are Time Travelling Gallifreayns always males?? i.e. none female!! Maybe
the Dalek scout had encounted female Time Travellers before!!
One word for you : Romana!
And Missy! (But did the Daleks ever KNOW that she was the Master?).
Does not count. That is a faux master.
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England, UK
Timothy Bruening
Did Romana ever claim to be the Doctor?
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The True Doctor
2019-02-03 22:39:14 UTC
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 4:39:10 AM UTC-8,
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a
LADY is the Doctor!
Why? What makes you think Daleks are concerned about the sex of
their foes?
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor in
"Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago, the Doctor
has ALWAYS been MALE!  The scout should therefore be amazed when a
woman claims to be the Doctor!
Are Time Travelling Gallifreayns always males?? i.e. none female!! Maybe
Romana.
Post by Daniel60
the Dalek scout had encounted female Time Travellers before!!
Why? It was sent directly to Earth. It shouldn't have known anything
about Time Lords from it's ancestors encounter with the first Doctor,
since they were not introduced into the series until The War Games.
The Doctor
2019-02-04 01:10:37 UTC
Post by Daniel60
the Dalek scout had encounted female Time Travellers before!!
Why? It was sent directly to Earth. It shouldn't have known anything
about Time Lords from it's ancestors encounter with the first Doctor,
since they were not introduced into the series until The War Games.
I recall Destiny of the Daleks!
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Timothy Bruening
But NOT a female DOCTOR!
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
The scout should be more surprised than it is by Jodie.
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Daniel60
2019-02-11 09:54:50 UTC
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 4:39:10 AM UTC-8,
I am amazed that the Dalek was so accepting of the fact that a
LADY is the Doctor!
Why? What makes you think Daleks are concerned about the sex of
their foes?
In the Daleks' experience, ever since they first met the Doctor in
"Genesis Of The Daleks" many thousands of their years ago, the Doctor
has ALWAYS been MALE! The scout should therefore be amazed when a
woman claims to be the Doctor!
Are Time Travelling Gallifreayns always males?? i.e. none female!! Maybe
the Dalek scout had encounted female Time Travellers before!!
But NOT a female DOCTOR!
As far as you know, Tim, The Doctor has never been a Female before ....
but do we know of all The Doctor's past regenerations??

Remember, in ClassicWho, where they showed other, previously unseen,
images of The Doctor. Were they the only other regenerations??
2019-02-11 16:25:18 UTC
[...]
Morbius is Morbius!!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
How does that answer question?
The Doctor
2019-02-12 16:27:33 UTC
S11E11.
[...]
Brain of Mrbius: You see 4 doctors and faces of Morbius.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
2019-03-15 18:43:25 UTC
0.2 years since the historic, ass kicking episode "Resolution".
The Doctor
2019-03-15 21:20:46 UTC
0.2 years since the historic, ass kicking episode "Resolution".
Pathetic joke under Chibnall and Whittaker.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice. -William Shakespeare
Timothy Bruening
2019-03-21 01:20:49 UTC
What would have been your plot?
The Doctor
2019-03-21 02:36:33 UTC
0.2 years since the historic, ass kicking episode "Resolution".
Pathetic joke under Chibnall and Whittaker.
What would have been your plot?
To start with get the Doctor gender correct!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
Then what?
The Doctor
2019-03-21 12:10:33 UTC
0.2 years since the historic, ass kicking episode "Resolution".
Pathetic joke under Chibnall and Whittaker.
What would have been your plot?
To start with get the Doctor gender correct!
Then what?
Fix everything else.
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
Resulting in what story?
The Doctor
2019-03-21 23:49:16 UTC
0.2 years since the historic, ass kicking episode "Resolution".
Pathetic joke under Chibnall and Whittaker.
What would have been your plot?
To start with get the Doctor gender correct!
Then what?
Fix everything else.
Resulting in what story?
Something more recognisable as DW!
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
Timothy Bruening
Please elaborate.
The Doctor
2019-03-22 14:58:31 UTC
0.2 years since the historic, ass kicking episode "Resolution".
Pathetic joke under Chibnall and Whittaker.
What would have been your plot?
To start with get the Doctor gender correct!
Then what?
Fix everything else.
Resulting in what story?
Something more recognisable as DW!
Please elaborate.
To quote the companion in Curse of Fatal Death:
"Doctor you are not the man I used to know".
Alberta on 16 April 2019, do not vote UCP, FCP nor NDP!
The True Doctor
2019-02-03 22:55:56 UTC
<Snip>
What's she going to do? "Now listen Junker, I'm going to give you two
choices, and listen carefully. Either you let us leave and continue
trading freely without any obligations, or else? Which one's it
going to
be? ... Did't I warn him? Guy's you all heard me warn him didn't you?"
"Yes Jodie, yes, we all heard you warn him. You gave him two choices."
"Well then, he's made his choice, and it's not the right one. Lets
give
it to him." <points her dildo at Jean Claude Junker> "I'm the Doctor.
Look it up. No one *fucks* around with me." <They all jump Jean Claude
Junker and start kicking and punching him to the floor, then hall him
into the TARDIS and expel him through the air-lock>
Chibnall and Whittaker are both totally deranged!
And are destroying DW!
Hey, idiot, when you were intently reading Aggy's post, did you
notice he used a naughty word (the 'f' word)?? (Note: I've edited
Aggy's post to highlight the word for you!!)
If others use that word, you edit their post to something like 'f*k',
but you didn't with Aggy's post.
Why not, idiot??
Too busy kissing Aggy's ass to actually read anything.
One might almost suggest the idiot *fucks* Aggy's ass!! Or, more likely,
the other way around!! ;-P
I don't fuck anyone's arse and no one fucks mine. Since you seem to like
arse fucking, I will put you in a field with a bull, throw red paint at
your backside, and see what happens.
The Doctor
2019-02-04 02:39:08 UTC
When do Daleks screech "Females inferior to men"?
Are you from Newfoundland?
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
The Doctor
2019-02-04 15:46:49 UTC
When do Daleks screech "Females inferior to men"?
Are you from Newfoundland?
No. Do people screech sexist remarks there?
Along those lines!
Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism. -Eric Gibson
Timothy Bruening
2019-02-09 10:12:46 UTC
S11E11.
<Snip>
Doctor Who would be better if it were cancelled entirely, than fans
having to suffer this shit being inflicted on them again.
The damage Chibnall and Whittaker have done is irreparable.
Speaking of which, Aggy, how is your re-boot of Doctor Who coming along??
Get ready to see Chibnall fired then the auditions for a showrunner begins
in earnest!
Have your BBC spies tipped you off?
The Doctor
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
Timothy Bruening
How do the masses KNOW that the BBC Big Cheeses are thinking of sacking Chibnall. Has a telepathy epidemic struck the UK?
s***@gmail.com
2019-02-09 17:43:35 UTC
Have your BBC spies tipped you off?
Just the masses!
How do the masses KNOW that the BBC Big Cheeses are thinking of sacking Chibnall. Has a telepathy epidemic struck the UK?
The BBC are not thinking about sacking Chibnall. Not even a little bit.

Here is a quote from this month's Doctor Who Magazine: "While the programme is performing this well, the BBC will surely be keen to keep the Doctor and her friends on our screens for a long time to come."
The Doctor
2019-02-09 23:25:43 UTC
Have your BBC spies tipped you off?
Just the masses!
How do the masses KNOW that the BBC Big Cheeses are thinking of sacking
Chibnall. Has a telepathy epidemic struck the UK?
The BBC are not thinking about sacking Chibnall. Not even a little bit.
Here is a quote from this month's Doctor Who Magazine: "While the
programme is performing this well, the BBC will surely be keen to keep
the Doctor and her friends on our screens for a long time to come."
BBC has their heads in the sand.
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides
The Doctor
2019-02-09 23:19:42 UTC
S11E11.
<Snip>
Doctor Who would be better if it were cancelled entirely, than fans
having to suffer this shit being inflicted on them again.
The damage Chibnall and Whittaker have done is irreparable.
Speaking of which, Aggy, how is your re-boot of Doctor Who coming along??
Get ready to see Chibnall fired then the auditions for a showrunner begins
in earnest!
Have your BBC spies tipped you off?
Just the masses!
How do the masses KNOW that the BBC Big Cheeses are thinking of sacking
Chibnall. Has a telepathy epidemic struck the UK?
Mass dissatisfaction!
Do not consider painful what is good for you. -Euripides