Twice UPon a Time
2017-12-25 17:11:34 UTC
In 15 minutes.

See you later.
Happy Christmas 2017 and Merry New Year 2018
Tim Bruening
2017-12-25 17:28:52 UTC
In 15 minutes.
See you later.
6pm my time, just over 8.5 hours hence.
The Doctor
2017-12-25 19:05:27 UTC
In 15 minutes.
See you later.
6pm my time, just over 8.5 hours hence.
Remember what I said about > = 5/10 ?
Happy Christmas 2017 and Merry New Year 2018
MrSP Royal Order Of The DoW #4
2017-12-25 21:17:27 UTC
In 15 minutes.
See you later.
Is this a warning that we'll be treated to another of your
incomprehensible word salads?
Tim Bruening
2018-01-16 00:48:12 UTC
11
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Great moment: Testimony!
The Doctor
2018-01-16 01:20:15 UTC
11
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Great moment: Testimony!
Back to your review.
Birthday 29 Jan 1969 BOrn Redhill,Surrey,England , UK!
Tim Bruening
2018-01-16 22:35:58 UTC
11
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Time Freeze.
The Doctor
2018-01-16 22:50:09 UTC
11
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Time Freeze.
Or Testimony investigating wht is going on.
Birthday 29 Jan 1969 BOrn Redhill,Surrey,England , UK!
Tim Bruening
Face The Raven: Two flashes when Raven hit Clara. Was one of them caused by Testimony?
The Doctor
2018-01-17 14:49:55 UTC
11
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Time Freeze.
Or Testimony investigating wht is going on.
Face The Raven: Two flashes when Raven hit Clara. Was one of them caused by Testimony?
Possible given Moffat.
Birthday 29 Jan 1969 BOrn Redhill,Surrey,England , UK!
Tim Bruening
2018-01-21 09:47:38 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Testimony records the Captain and his opponent, but they end up living. What happened to the recordings?
Wouter Valentijn
2018-01-21 12:19:14 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Testimony records the Captain and his opponent, but they end up living. What happened to the recordings?
They might be updated when the time comes.
--
Wouter Valentijn www.j3v.net

http://www.zeppodunsel.nl/tijdlijnen-timelines.html

liam=mail
The Doctor
2018-01-21 13:47:34 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Testimony records the Captain and his opponent, but they end up
living. What happened to the recordings?
They might be updated when the time comes.
Time line corrected.
The Doctor
2018-01-21 13:38:29 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Testimony records the Captain and his opponent, but they end up living.
What happened to the recordings?
Time line corrected!
Birthday 29 Jan 1969 BOrn Redhill,Surrey,England , UK!
Timothy Bruening
2018-02-12 05:47:50 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

1
1
1
1
1

Does Testimony have a recording of Heather?
The Doctor
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Wouter Valentijn
2018-02-12 18:34:55 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
Does Testimony have a recording of Heather?
It is unknown wether Heather died. If she has, then maybe.

liam=mail
The Doctor
Timothy Bruening
2018-02-14 09:48:14 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Did Testimony record:

The Osgood who died during Death In Heaven.

Zygons who have died on Earth, especially after the peace treaty allowing them to settle on Earth.

Silurians on Earth.

Aliens in Ashildr's refugee camp.
The Doctor
2018-02-14 15:48:21 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
The Osgood who died during Death In Heaven.
Zygons who have died on Earth, especially after the peace treaty
allowing them to settle on Earth.
Silurians on Earth.
Aliens in Ashildr's refugee camp.
What the spoilers are you up to?
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Daniel60
2018-02-15 10:26:50 UTC
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
The Osgood who died during Death In Heaven.
Zygons who have died on Earth, especially after the peace treaty
allowing them to settle on Earth.
Silurians on Earth.
Aliens in Ashildr's refugee camp.
What the spoilers are you up to?
What "spoilers", idiot?? These are all from historic Dr Who episodes, so
hardly "spoilers"!!