S6E05 The Rebel Flesh
2017-01-31 04:47:40 UTC
Once the Gangers gain their civil rights, will they have to be paid?
The Doctor
2017-01-31 15:53:09 UTC
Once the Gangers gain their civil rights, will they have to be paid?
LAbour saving devices.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England
Tim Bruening
2017-02-02 02:12:00 UTC
Once the Gangers are deemed to be sapient, wouldn't they become workers entitled to at least the minimum wage?
The Doctor
2017-02-02 13:04:32 UTC
Once the Gangers gain their civil rights, will they have to be paid?
LAbour saving devices.
Once the Gangers are deemed to be sapient, wouldn't they become workers
entitled to at least the minimum wage?
To become sapient first.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
God is dead! Yahweh lives! Jesus his only begotten Son is the Risen Saviour!!
Tim Bruening
The Gangers who became independent during "The Rebel Flesh" seemed sapient to me! They were behaving like human beings!
The Doctor
2017-02-03 00:21:16 UTC
Once the Gangers gain their civil rights, will they have to be paid?
LAbour saving devices.
Once the Gangers are deemed to be sapient, wouldn't they become workers
entitled to at least the minimum wage?
To become sapient first.
The Gangers who became independent during "The Rebel Flesh" seemed
sapient to me! They were behaving like human beings!
But could never stabilise.
Tim Bruening
The ones who survived seemed stable.
The Doctor
Tim Bruening
One Ganger was confident enough of his stability to play with the son of the man whose Ganger he was. Another was co fident enugh to speak to the newsmedia.
The Doctor
2017-02-03 15:15:53 UTC
Once the Gangers gain their civil rights, will they have to be paid?
LAbour saving devices.
Once the Gangers are deemed to be sapient, wouldn't they become workers
entitled to at least the minimum wage?
To become sapient first.
The Gangers who became independent during "The Rebel Flesh" seemed
sapient to me! They were behaving like human beings!
But could never stabilise.
The ones who survived seemed stable.
Physically?
One Ganger was confident enough of his stability to play with the son of
the man whose Ganger he was. Another was co fident enugh to speak to
the newsmedia.
Thanks to the TARDIS.
Tim Bruening
I am assuming that the remaining Gangers will remain stable after the TARDIS leaves, and thus qualify to become legal persons.
The Doctor
2017-02-03 23:40:12 UTC
In article
Post by Tim Bruening
Once the Gangers gain their civil rights, will they have
to be paid?
LAbour saving devices.
Once the Gangers are deemed to be sapient, wouldn't they
become workers
entitled to at least the minimum wage?
To become sapient first.
The Gangers who became independent during "The Rebel Flesh" seemed
sapient to me! They were behaving like human beings!
But could never stabilise.
The ones who survived seemed stable.
Physically?
One Ganger was confident enough of his stability to play with the son of
the man whose Ganger he was. Another was co fident enugh to speak to
the newsmedia.
Thanks to the TARDIS.
I am assuming that the remaining Gangers will remain stable after the
TARDIS leaves, and thus qualify to become legal persons.
The gangers have to be solid people.
Tim Bruening
My assumption is that the Doctor will make CERTAIN that the Gangers are stable on their own before leaving!
The Doctor
2017-02-04 02:32:09 UTC
In article
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-8, The
In article
Post by Tim Bruening
[...]
Just one IIRC.
Timothy Bruening
They seem sapient to me!
The Doctor
2018-03-27 15:07:19 UTC
Once the Gangers gain their civil rights, will they have to be paid?
LAbour saving devices.
Once the Gangers are deemed to be sapient, wouldn't they become workers
entitled to at least the minimum wage?
To become sapient first.
They seem sapient to me!
Registered with a work number?
We are slow to believe that which if believed would hurt our feelings. -Ovid
Timothy Bruening
Sapience doesn't require above.
Timothy Bruening
Install RFIDs?
The Doctor
We are slow to believe that which if believed would hurt our feelings. -Ovid
Timothy Bruening
Like a Social Security number?
The Doctor
2018-05-17 20:52:57 UTC
Once the Gangers gain their civil rights, will they have to be paid?
LAbour saving devices.
Once the Gangers are deemed to be sapient, wouldn't they become workers
entitled to at least the minimum wage?
To become sapient first.
They seem sapient to me!
Registered with a work number?
Like a Social Security number?
Yes!
He will live ill who does not know how to die well. -Seneca