Proposed S11E01 Scene
2018-03-12 19:48:24 UTC
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.

1

JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys, lowering her safely to the ground.
The Doctor
2018-03-12 22:17:31 UTC
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys, lowering her
safely to the ground.
No, it got spat out of the TARDIS!
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-13 10:38:39 UTC
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys,
lowering her safely to the ground.
No, it got spat out of the TARDIS!
As I recall, when she fell out of the TARDIS, JodieDoc was nowhere near
Earth (I recall a Galaxy-like image in the background), so it would have
to be a very, very, good shot for her to hit Earth
2018-03-13 15:31:30 UTC
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys,
lowering her safely to the ground.
No, it got spat out of the TARDIS!
As I recall, when she fell out of the TARDIS, JodieDoc was nowhere near
Earth (I recall a Galaxy-like image in the background), so it would have
to be a very, very, good shot for her to hit Earth
I saw a landmas and water behind it.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-14 13:44:45 UTC
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys,
lowering her safely to the ground.
No, it got spat out of the TARDIS!
As I recall, when she fell out of the TARDIS, JodieDoc was nowhere near
Earth (I recall a Galaxy-like image in the background), so it would have
to be a very, very, good shot for her to hit Earth
I saw a landmas and water behind it.
Ah!! Well, we remember different scenes, then, Tim, 'cause I think I
remember seeing her falling out of The TARDIS with a Galaxy-like image
in the background.
2018-03-14 15:25:35 UTC
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys,
lowering her safely to the ground.
No, it got spat out of the TARDIS!
As I recall, when she fell out of the TARDIS, JodieDoc was nowhere near
Earth (I recall a Galaxy-like image in the background), so it would have
to be a very, very, good shot for her to hit Earth
I saw a landmas and water behind it.
Ah!! Well, we remember different scenes, then, Tim, 'cause I think I
remember seeing her falling out of The TARDIS with a Galaxy-like image
in the background.
it was above a planet in free fall.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Pudentame
2018-03-15 22:23:17 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:38:39 +1100, Daniel60
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys,
lowering her safely to the ground.
No, it got spat out of the TARDIS!
As I recall, when she fell out of the TARDIS, JodieDoc was nowhere near
Earth (I recall a Galaxy-like image in the background), so it would have
to be a very, very, good shot for her to hit Earth
Try Google for the earth at night.

The lights in the background are London. Even I recognized that.
Agamemnon
2018-03-14 00:44:52 UTC
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys, lowering her safely to the ground.
NO! The parachute fails, as does the backup. Jodie goes splat! She then
regenerates back into a man.
Timothy Bruening
Then Avatar Missy shows up to boink Doctor silly.
The Doctor
2018-03-14 15:09:50 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
NO! The parachute fails, as does the backup. Jodie goes splat! She then
regenerates back into a man.
Then Avatar Missy shows up to boink Doctor silly.
Such a creature doe not exist.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-15 07:02:43 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys,
lowering her safely to the ground.
NO! The parachute fails, as does the backup. Jodie goes splat!
She then regenerates back into a man.
Then Avatar Missy shows up to boink Doctor silly.
Such a creature doe not exist.
"creature doe not exist."!! Wrong again, idiot, doe's *do* exist!!
Agamemnon
2018-03-15 09:14:09 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
What are "doe's"? Belonging to a female deer?
Daniel60
2018-03-15 13:44:37 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys,
lowering her safely to the ground.
NO! The parachute fails, as does the backup. Jodie goes splat!
She then regenerates back into a man.
Then Avatar Missy shows up to boink Doctor silly.
Such a creature doe not exist.
"creature doe not exist."!! Wrong again, idiot, doe's *do* exist!!
What are "doe's"? Belonging to a female deer?
Sounds almost like a line from a song!!
2018-03-15 17:31:17 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Doe a deer, a female deer....
The Doctor
2018-03-15 22:41:56 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys,
lowering her safely to the ground.
NO! The parachute fails, as does the backup. Jodie goes splat!
She then regenerates back into a man.
Then Avatar Missy shows up to boink Doctor silly.
Such a creature doe not exist.
"creature doe not exist."!! Wrong again, idiot, doe's *do* exist!!
What are "doe's"? Belonging to a female deer?
Sounds almost like a line from a song!!
Doe a deer, a female deer....
You were singing?
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Pudentame
2018-03-15 22:24:46 UTC
On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 00:44:37 +1100, Daniel60
Post by Daniel60
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

The Doctor
2018-03-15 22:40:22 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys,
lowering her safely to the ground.
NO! The parachute fails, as does the backup. Jodie goes splat!
She then regenerates back into a man.
Then Avatar Missy shows up to boink Doctor silly.
Such a creature doe not exist.
"creature doe not exist."!! Wrong again, idiot, doe's *do* exist!!
What are "doe's"? Belonging to a female deer?
Sounds almost like a line from a song!!
Still the Avatar Missy does not exist.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
The Doctor
2018-03-14 15:09:30 UTC
Spoilers for X-mas 2017.
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
JodieDoc pulls a parachute cord, and her parachute deploys, lowering
her safely to the ground.
NO! The parachute fails, as does the backup. Jodie goes splat! She then
regenerates back into a man.
YAY!!
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie