MV
2018-02-14 04:30:12 UTC
Dwarf Star Alloy: A very dense substance obtained from white dwarf stars. Wouldn't it be so dense as to generate crushing gravity when used to build a prison (Day Of The Moon), let alone a spaceship (Warrior's Gate)?
The Doctor
2018-02-14 15:24:11 UTC
Dwarf Star Alloy: A very dense substance obtained from white dwarf
stars. Wouldn't it be so dense as to generate crushing gravity when
used to build a prison (Day Of The Moon), let alone a spaceship
(Warrior's Gate)?
You are spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim.
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson
Daniel60
2018-02-15 10:46:23 UTC
Dwarf Star Alloy: A very dense substance obtained from white dwarf
stars. Wouldn't it be so dense as to generate crushing gravity when
used to build a prison (Day Of The Moon), let alone a spaceship
(Warrior's Gate)?
You are spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim.
Same!! Same!! as my post to the "YA" thread!!

Stop spamming, idiot!!