Fenric problems.
2018-03-14 13:25:55 UTC
1. They never explain how
Millington knew about the curse or why he wanted it fulfilled so badly.
I don't think Millington _wanted_ the curse fulfilled, but rather he felt
completely helpless otherwise. Remember, too, he was trying to think like the
Nazis so that he could learn how to defeat them, and I think that thinking
ended up interfering with his logic.
So he would use Fenric against Germans?
The Doctor
2018-03-14 15:22:39 UTC
1. They never explain how
Millington knew about the curse or why he wanted it fulfilled so badly.
I don't think Millington _wanted_ the curse fulfilled, but rather he felt
completely helpless otherwise. Remember, too, he was trying to think like the
Nazis so that he could learn how to defeat them, and I think that thinking
ended up interfering with his logic.
So he would use Fenric against Germans?
No.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie