Letters
2018-07-11 06:49:36 UTC
UA = UAE.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 06:51:37 UTC
AV = Audiovisual. VA = Veterans Affairs.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 15:58:58 UTC
AV = Audiovisual. VA = Veterans Affairs.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 06:52:39 UTC
AX = Axos. XA = Xanaxia.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 15:59:04 UTC
AX = Axos. XA = Xanaxia.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-07-11 15:59:09 UTC
AX = Axos. XA = Xanaxia.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 06:53:35 UTC
AY = A Yeti. YA = Young Adults.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 15:59:16 UTC
AY = A Yeti. YA = Young Adults.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 06:54:52 UTC
AZ = Azal. Za = The Caveman leader in "An Unearthly Child.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 13:07:58 UTC
BC = British Columbia. CB = Citizen Band.
The Doctor

solar penguin
2018-07-15 04:37:44 UTC
On Wednesday, 11 July 2018 14:08:00 UTC+1, Tim typed...
Post by Timothy Bruening
BC = British Columbia.
Every year is a holiday in British Columbia.
The Doctor
2018-07-15 13:14:05 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
BC = British Columbia.
Every year is a holiday in British Columbia.
Please!!!
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 13:10:37 UTC
BD = Beady. DB = Dalek Bomb.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 13:22:56 UTC
BE, all that you can be........
The Doctor
2018-07-11 16:01:34 UTC
BE, all that you can be........

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 13:23:37 UTC
EB = Ebb.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 16:01:40 UTC
EB = Ebb.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 13:26:32 UTC
BF = Boyfriend (of Rose, Clara.....). FB = Facebook, used by Clara to locate an enemy (The Bells Of St John).
The Doctor

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 13:29:20 UTC
DC = Dalek Clara, twice! CD = Campbell, David.
The Doctor

The Doctor
2018-07-11 16:00:45 UTC
BD = Beady. DB = Dalek Bomb.