DC
2017-05-12 06:32:30 UTC
DC for David Campbell, who wooed the Doctor's granddaughter Susan. The Doctor therefore locked Susan out of the TARDIS and flew away.
The Doctor
2017-05-12 15:09:42 UTC
DC for David Campbell, who wooed the Doctor's granddaughter Susan. The
Doctor therefore locked Susan out of the TARDIS and flew away.
Dumb Cop
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
UK Stop Theresa MAy MT V2 and Impotent Corbyn, Vote Farron and LDEm!!
solar penguin
2017-06-19 12:34:12 UTC
DC is for Dave Carter.

And before Daniel asks "Who?", he was the man inside various
monster costumes throughout the Pertwee era.
Daniel60
2017-07-10 11:00:44 UTC
DC is for Dave Carter.
And before Daniel asks "Who?", he was the man inside various
monster costumes throughout the Pertwee era.
What?? Are people reading my (failing) mind now??

Thank you.

2017-07-10 15:33:02 UTC
DC is for Dave Carter.
And before Daniel asks "Who?", he was the man inside various
monster costumes throughout the Pertwee era.
What?? Are people reading my (failing) mind now??
Thank you.
Daniel
Yes.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides