Olympics OT
2018-02-10 19:36:11 UTC
End Of Time: Time Lord Council steps to Earth as Gallifrey shows up in sky.
Wouter Valentijn
2018-02-10 20:34:15 UTC
End Of Time: Time Lord Council steps to Earth as Gallifrey shows up in sky.
What idea exactly?
--
Wouter Valentijn www.j3v.net

http://www.zeppodunsel.nl/tijdlijnen-timelines.html

liam=mail
The Doctor
2018-02-10 23:06:20 UTC
End Of Time: Time Lord Council steps to Earth as Gallifrey shows up in sky.
Go on.
I am certain there is too much certainty in the world. -Michael Crichton
Timothy Bruening
2018-02-11 02:10:17 UTC
David shoots out transport device, Master shoots Rassilon, Gallifrey disappears.
The Doctor
2018-02-11 13:18:00 UTC
End Of Time: Time Lord Council steps to Earth as Gallifrey shows up in sky.
Go on.
David shoots out transport device, Master shoots Rassilon, Gallifrey disappears.
No.
Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. -Carl Sagan