Apparently we're all Doctors now
The Best Doctor
2018-07-11 17:42:33 UTC
What happens when we regenerate?
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 18:08:58 UTC

Welcome to this group.
The Best Doctor
2018-07-11 18:12:35 UTC
On 11/07/18 19:08, Tim typed...

> On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 10:42:35 AM UTC-7, The Best Doctor wrote:
>> What happens when we regenerate?
>
> Welcome to this group.

Check the headers. You're 20 years too late.
(But thanks anyway!)
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 18:20:57 UTC

I had never seen "The Best Doctor" before!
The Other Doctor
2018-07-11 18:27:17 UTC

You're the only one here that hasn't...
The Doctor
2018-07-11 21:25:10 UTC
In article <PZr1D.1158727$***@fx43.am4>,
The Other Doctor <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"Timothy Bruening" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 11:12:37 AM UTC-7, The Best Doctor wrote:
>>> On 11/07/18 19:08, Tim typed...

>>> Check the headers. You're 20 years too late.
>>> (But thanks anyway!)
>>
>> I had never seen "The Best Doctor" before!
>
>You're the only one here that hasn't...

Tim does not get it.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Best Doctor
2018-07-11 18:42:50 UTC
On 11/07/18 19:20, Tim typed...

> On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 11:12:37 AM UTC-7, The Best Doctor
> wrote:
>> On 11/07/18 19:08, Tim typed...

>>> Welcome to this group.
>>>

>> Check the headers. You're 20 years too late. (But thanks anyway!)
>
> I had never seen "The Best Doctor" before!

Maybe I should've chosen The Solar Doctor or The Penguin Doctor, but why
settle for anything less than best?
The Doctor
2018-07-11 21:26:04 UTC
In article <pi5j3c$m5t$***@dont-email.me>,
The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 11/07/18 19:20, Tim typed...
>
>> On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 11:12:37 AM UTC-7, The Best Doctor
>> wrote:
>>> On 11/07/18 19:08, Tim typed...

>>> Check the headers. You're 20 years too late. (But thanks anyway!)
>>
>> I had never seen "The Best Doctor" before!
>>

>Maybe I should've chosen The Solar Doctor or The Penguin Doctor, but why
>settle for anything less than best?

You don't.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 22:24:36 UTC

I had never seen the NAME "The Best Doctor" before today.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 23:55:22 UTC
In article <f92b6359-b642-49cf-b4c7-***@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 11:42:53 AM UTC-7, solar penguin wrote:
>> On 11/07/18 19:20, Tim typed...

>> > I had never seen "The Best Doctor" before!
>> >

>> Maybe I should've chosen The Solar Doctor or The Penguin Doctor, but why
>> settle for anything less than best.
>
>I had never seen the NAME "The Best Doctor" before today.

Look at the e-mail holder.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-12 13:07:12 UTC
The Best Doctor wrote on 12/07/2018 4:42 AM:
> On 11/07/18 19:20, Tim typed...
>> On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 11:12:37 AM UTC-7, The Best Doctor
>> wrote:
>>> On 11/07/18 19:08, Tim typed...

>>> Check the headers. You're 20 years too late. (But thanks
>>> anyway!)
>>
>> I had never seen "The Best Doctor" before!
>
> Maybe I should've chosen The Solar Doctor or The Penguin Doctor, but
> why settle for anything less than best?

"The Penguin Doctor" ... shades of '60's Batman!!
2018-07-12 14:07:38 UTC
In article <pi7jr9$8os$***@dont-email.me>,
Daniel60 <***@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>The Best Doctor wrote on 12/07/2018 4:42 AM:
>> On 11/07/18 19:20, Tim typed...

>>> I had never seen "The Best Doctor" before!
>>
>> Maybe I should've chosen The Solar Doctor or The Penguin Doctor, but
>> why settle for anything less than best?
>
>"The Penguin Doctor" ... shades of '60's Batman!!
>--
>Daniel

Batty!
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-07-11 21:24:48 UTC
In article <062e45ba-98e9-47a5-ad02-***@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 11:12:37 AM UTC-7, The Best Doctor wrote:

>> > Welcome to this group.
>> >

>> Check the headers. You're 20 years too late.
>> (But thanks anyway!)
>
>I had never seen "The Best Doctor" before!

Under 2 other names.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-07-11 21:24:02 UTC
In article <pi5haj$a3c$***@dont-email.me>,
The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 11/07/18 19:08, Tim typed...
>
>> On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 10:42:35 AM UTC-7, The Best Doctor wrote:
>>> What happens when we regenerate?
>>
>> Welcome to this group.
>>

>Check the headers. You're 20 years too late.
>(But thanks anyway!)

1991 myself.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-07-11 21:23:16 UTC
In article <49608abf-36d0-461e-a0e9-***@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 10:42:35 AM UTC-7, The Best Doctor wrote:
>> What happens when we regenerate?
>
>Welcome to this group.

You are addressing Solar Penguin!
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-07-11 21:20:06 UTC
In article <pi5fi9$t0n$***@dont-email.me>,
The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>What happens when we regenerate?

Well we have to get the order right.

I am 1 !

AGA is 2

You are 3

Mike is 2nd to last

Wilson is last.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The True Doctor
2018-07-11 22:49:10 UTC
On 11/07/2018 22:20, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <pi5fi9$t0n$***@dont-email.me>,
> The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What happens when we regenerate?
>
> Well we have to get the order right.
>
> I am 1 !
>
> AGA is 2
>
> You are 3
>

> Mike is 2nd to last
>
> Wilson is last.

So we can do a remake of "The Five Doctors" then?

You'll probably find Mike has fallen off his punt into the river Cam the
way he's going.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 23:58:32 UTC
In article <-***@brightview.co.uk>,
The True Doctor <***@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 11/07/2018 22:20, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <pi5fi9$t0n$***@dont-email.me>,
>> The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What happens when we regenerate?
>>
>> Well we have to get the order right.
>>
>> I am 1 !
>>
>> AGA is 2
>>
>> You are 3
>>

>> Mike is 2nd to last
>>
>> Wilson is last.
>>

>So we can do a remake of "The Five Doctors" then?
>
>You'll probably find Mike has fallen off his punt into the river Cam the
>way he's going.

Any more to come?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Best Doctor
2018-07-11 22:57:43 UTC
On Wednesday, 11 July 2018 22:20:07 UTC+1, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <pi5fi9$t0n$***@dont-email.me>,
> The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> >What happens when we regenerate?
>
> Well we have to get the order right.
>
> I am 1 !
>
> AGA is 2
>
> You are 3

No, I'm the best Doctor. I'm 4.

The Last Doctor
2018-07-11 23:19:45 UTC
The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 July 2018 22:20:07 UTC+1, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <pi5fi9$t0n$***@dont-email.me>,
>> The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What happens when we regenerate?
>>
>> Well we have to get the order right.
>>
>> I am 1 !
>>
>> AGA is 2
>>
>> You are 3
>>

> No, I'm the best Doctor. I'm 4.
>

>> Mike is 2nd to last
>>
>> Wilson is last.
>> --

I’m the last ... it says so right there at the top. I’m probably 50
regenerations away from happening. And since neither Yads nor TRLA shares a
single personality trait or mental faculty with any incarnation of the
Doctor ever, I think we can assume they are just people in the jackets with
extra long sleeves, sharing their quarters with Napoleons, Jesuses and
people who think they’re cats.

--
There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible
things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be
fought.
The Doctor
2018-07-12 00:00:25 UTC
In article <pi63ah$1oi1$***@gioia.aioe.org>,
The Last Doctor <***@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 11 July 2018 22:20:07 UTC+1, The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> Well we have to get the order right.
>>>
>>> I am 1 !
>>>
>>> AGA is 2
>>>
>>> You are 3
>>>

>> No, I'm the best Doctor. I'm 4.
>>

>>> Mike is 2nd to last
>>>
>>> Wilson is last.
>>> --
>>

>I’m the last ... it says so right there at the top. I’m probably 50
>regenerations away from happening. And since neither Yads nor TRLA shares a
>single personality trait or mental faculty with any incarnation of the
>Doctor ever, I think we can assume they are just people in the jackets with
>extra long sleeves, sharing their quarters with Napoleons, Jesuses and
>people who think they’re cats.
>
>--
>There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible
>things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be
>fought.

Then we interchnge Mike and Stephen.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The True Doctor
2018-07-12 12:03:30 UTC
On 12/07/2018 00:19, The Last Doctor wrote:
> The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 11 July 2018 22:20:07 UTC+1, The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> Well we have to get the order right.
>>>
>>> I am 1 !
>>>
>>> AGA is 2
>>>
>>> You are 3
>>>

>> No, I'm the best Doctor. I'm 4.
>>

>>> Mike is 2nd to last
>>>
>>> Wilson is last.
>>> --
>>

> I’m the last ... it says so right there at the top. I’m probably 50
> regenerations away from happening. And since neither Yads nor TRLA shares a
> single personality trait or mental faculty with any incarnation of the
> Doctor ever, I think we can assume they are just people in the jackets with
> extra long sleeves, sharing their quarters with Napoleons, Jesuses and
> people who think they’re cats.The DOC

The Doctor isn't a hypocritical PC lunatic SJW extremist; therefore he
has nothing in common with you, other than being a man. Actually, he's
not a man, he's a Time Lord. So he has nothing in common with you
whatsoever.

The Doctor is conservative as illustrated by the First Doctor. He is
also a scientist and an explorer, and makes observations of fact, no
matter how people feel. He also doesn't care for the law, or people who
place themselves in authority; therefore the Doctor would despise
political correctness to the core. The Doctor would call a spade a
spade, just like it is. He'd call a Jap and Jap and a Gypsy and Gypsy,
because those are perfectly acceptable historical terms with no racist
connotations whatsoever, since they have appeared in literature for two
centuries without any malice, and he wouldn't take any shit form people
telling him otherwise.

The Doctor would think someone deranged if they wanted to change sex
from a man to a woman or vica versa. He would understand the biological
differences between a man and a woman, that that these make people
different. He would know that men evolved to be better and some things
than woman, and women better at others than men, and in a few things
equal. He would know that the top percentile of men score more highly at
IQ tests than the top percentile of women, because for men there as a
greater spread, making them also the lowest percentile scorers. That
doesn't mean that all woman are less intelligent than men, or that a
woman cannot be more intelligent than you or me. The Doctor would
analyze things and situations rationally and logically; not emotionally
and sentimentally, which tend towards irrationality. He would seen no
point in someone shoving their cock into another man's anus for
pleasure, and would discourage it. He would think in the manner of
Socrates and Plato.

Therefore the Doctor is mostly like me, Yads, and even Donald Trump; and
nothing like you, or Moffat, or Chibnall, or Whittaker.
The Doctor
2018-07-12 14:04:38 UTC
In article <***@brightview.co.uk>,
The True Doctor <***@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 12/07/2018 00:19, The Last Doctor wrote:
>> The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No, I'm the best Doctor. I'm 4.

>> I’m the last ... it says so right there at the top. I’m probably 50
>> regenerations away from happening. And since neither Yads nor TRLA shares a
>> single personality trait or mental faculty with any incarnation of the
>> Doctor ever, I think we can assume they are just people in the jackets with
>> extra long sleeves, sharing their quarters with Napoleons, Jesuses and
>> people who think they’re cats.The DOC
>>

>The Doctor isn't a hypocritical PC lunatic SJW extremist; therefore he
>has nothing in common with you, other than being a man. Actually, he's
>not a man, he's a Time Lord. So he has nothing in common with you
>whatsoever.
>
>The Doctor is conservative as illustrated by the First Doctor. He is
>also a scientist and an explorer, and makes observations of fact, no
>matter how people feel. He also doesn't care for the law, or people who
>place themselves in authority; therefore the Doctor would despise
>political correctness to the core. The Doctor would call a spade a
>spade, just like it is. He'd call a Jap and Jap and a Gypsy and Gypsy,
>because those are perfectly acceptable historical terms with no racist
>connotations whatsoever, since they have appeared in literature for two
>centuries without any malice, and he wouldn't take any shit form people
>telling him otherwise.
>
>The Doctor would think someone deranged if they wanted to change sex
>from a man to a woman or vica versa. He would understand the biological
>differences between a man and a woman, that that these make people
>different. He would know that men evolved to be better and some things
>than woman, and women better at others than men, and in a few things
>equal. He would know that the top percentile of men score more highly at
>IQ tests than the top percentile of women, because for men there as a
>greater spread, making them also the lowest percentile scorers. That
>doesn't mean that all woman are less intelligent than men, or that a
>woman cannot be more intelligent than you or me. The Doctor would
>analyze things and situations rationally and logically; not emotionally
>and sentimentally, which tend towards irrationality. He would seen no
>point in someone shoving their cock into another man's anus for
>pleasure, and would discourage it. He would think in the manner of
>Socrates and Plato.
>
>Therefore the Doctor is mostly like me, Yads, and even Donald Trump; and
>nothing like you, or Moffat, or Chibnall, or Whittaker.

Well where does RTD fit in here?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The True Doctor
2018-07-12 14:07:05 UTC

In the same group as Chibnall.
The Doctor
2018-07-12 14:12:29 UTC
In article <***@brightview.co.uk>,
The True Doctor <***@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 12/07/2018 15:04, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <***@brightview.co.uk>,
>> The True Doctor <***@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>I’m probably 50
>>>>

>>> The Doctor isn't a hypocritical PC lunatic SJW extremist; therefore he
>>> has nothing in common with you, other than being a man. Actually, he's
>>> not a man, he's a Time Lord. So he has nothing in common with you
>>> whatsoever.
>>>
>>> The Doctor is conservative as illustrated by the First Doctor. He is
>>> also a scientist and an explorer, and makes observations of fact, no
>>> matter how people feel. He also doesn't care for the law, or people who
>>> place themselves in authority; therefore the Doctor would despise
>>> political correctness to the core. The Doctor would call a spade a
>>> spade, just like it is. He'd call a Jap and Jap and a Gypsy and Gypsy,
>>> because those are perfectly acceptable historical terms with no racist
>>> connotations whatsoever, since they have appeared in literature for two
>>> centuries without any malice, and he wouldn't take any shit form people
>>> telling him otherwise.
>>>
>>> The Doctor would think someone deranged if they wanted to change sex
>>>from a man to a woman or vica versa. He would understand the biological
>>> differences between a man and a woman, that that these make people
>>> different. He would know that men evolved to be better and some things
>>> than woman, and women better at others than men, and in a few things
>>> equal. He would know that the top percentile of men score more highly at
>>> IQ tests than the top percentile of women, because for men there as a
>>> greater spread, making them also the lowest percentile scorers. That
>>> doesn't mean that all woman are less intelligent than men, or that a
>>> woman cannot be more intelligent than you or me. The Doctor would
>>> analyze things and situations rationally and logically; not emotionally
>>> and sentimentally, which tend towards irrationality. He would seen no
>>> point in someone shoving their cock into another man's anus for
>>> pleasure, and would discourage it. He would think in the manner of
>>> Socrates and Plato.
>>>
>>> Therefore the Doctor is mostly like me, Yads, and even Donald Trump; and
>>> nothing like you, or Moffat, or Chibnall, or Whittaker.
>>>

>> Well where does RTD fit in here?
>>

>In the same group as Chibnall.

Got you.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-07-11 23:59:19 UTC
In article <ef420449-3d2d-457d-add7-***@googlegroups.com>,

Then The 3rd Doctor is ***@gmail.com
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-12 02:41:21 UTC

I am Jon Pertwee?
The Doctor
2018-07-12 13:46:48 UTC
In article <13a81fcf-e6e3-4be7-9539-***@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 4:59:20 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <ef420449-3d2d-457d-add7-***@googlegroups.com>,
>> The Best Doctor <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >No, I'm the best Doctor. I'm 4.

>> Then The 3rd Doctor is ***@gmail.com
>
>I am Jon Pertwee?

The Third Doctor.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-12 17:32:45 UTC

So I am Jon?
The Doctor
2018-07-12 20:17:18 UTC
In article <3242d0e6-44a4-4b4b-8f5f-***@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 6:46:50 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <13a81fcf-e6e3-4be7-9539-***@googlegroups.com>,
>> Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I am Jon Pertwee?
>>
>> The Third Doctor.
>
>So I am Jon?

Just as much as I am Bill.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-12 21:33:47 UTC

Bill Potts?
The Doctor
2018-07-13 03:12:12 UTC
In article <f418d978-6f13-47ce-b9ee-***@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 1:17:19 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <3242d0e6-44a4-4b4b-8f5f-***@googlegroups.com>,
>> Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >So I am Jon?
>>
>> Just as much as I am Bill.
>
>Bill Potts?

HARTNELL!!
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 22:27:24 UTC

I could have sworn that you were "The Best Doctor" this morning!
The Doctor
2018-07-11 23:56:30 UTC
In article <b843da4e-d6cc-45e0-bee4-***@googlegroups.com>,
Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 10:42:35 AM UTC-7, solar penguin wrote:
>> What happens when we regenerate?
>
>I could have sworn that you were "The Best Doctor" this morning!

Yes.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer