S09E02 The Witch's Familar
2015-09-27 05:43:29 UTC
1

Clara inside the Dalek. When she tries to say her name, it comes out "I am a Dalek". "Friend" comes out "Enemy". Many of her words come out as "Exterminate". When she gets mad, the Dalek gun fires and almost hits Missy! Missy was laughing hysterically!
Agamemnon
2015-09-27 11:49:43 UTC
1
1
[...]
Clearly in the Dalek language Friend means the same as Enemy and Enemy,
Friend, just like Sewer means Graveyard.
TB
2015-09-27 21:33:57 UTC
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Why was Missy trying to get Clara killed at the end? How did she expect to benefit from Clara's death?

Why was Missy pursuing such a small objective? I was expecting something larger, such as trying to seize control of the Daleks so that she could take over the universe.
Agamemnon
2015-09-28 01:18:12 UTC
Post by TB
[...]
That's the problem with Moffat's modernist (read crap like Modern Art)
writing. He's trying to break all the rules and completely lost the
plot. Everyone can see that he's stark naked.
The Doctor
2015-09-28 14:06:24 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by TB
[...]
Or rearrange established elements.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Time for Stephen to move on on Oct 19 2015!!
Tim Bruening
2016-10-06 03:03:24 UTC
Missy rescued the Doctor. Why then did she try to get Clara killed?
The Doctor
2016-10-06 11:57:42 UTC
Missy rescued the Doctor. Why then did she try to get Clara killed?
She is evil.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Time for the USA to hold a referendum on its republic and vote to dissolve!!
Tim Bruening
2017-01-09 07:42:19 UTC
But what did she expect to gain?
The Doctor
2017-01-09 15:29:38 UTC
Missy rescued the Doctor. Why then did she try to get Clara killed?
She is evil.
But what did she expect to gain?
To destroy the Doctor!
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England
Daniel60
2018-03-13 08:58:32 UTC
Missy rescued the Doctor. Why then did she try to get Clara killed?
She is evil.
Maybe Missy has the hots for The Doctor and sees Clara as competition
for The Doctor's affections!! So wanted to get rid of her.
2018-03-13 15:20:12 UTC
Missy rescued the Doctor. Why then did she try to get Clara killed?
She is evil.
Maybe Missy has the hots for The Doctor and sees Clara as competition
for The Doctor's affections!! So wanted to get rid of her.
IT might be confused.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-14 12:45:41 UTC
Missy rescued the Doctor. Why then did she try to get Clara killed?
She is evil.
Maybe Missy has the hots for The Doctor and sees Clara as competition
for The Doctor's affections!! So wanted to get rid of her.
IT might be confused.
What might be, idiot??
Clara to Missy: You wouldn't need to worry about me dating the Doctor if Danny Pink hadn't died destroying YOUR Cybermen!!!!!
The Doctor
All things may corrupt when minds are prone to evil. -Ovid
Timothy Bruening
Thank you!
The Doctor
2018-07-10 03:34:32 UTC
Missy rescued the Doctor. Why then did she try to get Clara killed?
She is evil.
Maybe Missy has the hots for The Doctor and sees Clara as competition
for The Doctor's affections!! So wanted to get rid of her.
Clara to Missy: You wouldn't need to worry about me dating the Doctor if
Danny Pink hadn't died destroying YOUR Cybermen!!!!!
Quotefile!!
Thank you!
You are welcome. Next?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-04-19 02:55:38 UTC
But what would she gain?
The Doctor
2018-04-19 12:42:44 UTC
Missy rescued the Doctor. Why then did she try to get Clara killed?
She is evil.
But what would she gain?
nothing.
All things may corrupt when minds are prone to evil. -Ovid
Tim Bruening
2017-01-09 07:58:05 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
Things Clara should have said at the very end when she was trying to alert the Doctor to her presence inside the Dalek: Doctor, your friend Clara is alive and very very close, but you cannot see her, nor can she say where she is due to a language problem. Now guess where she is.

Missy, tell the Doctor where Clara is, or I will shoot you!

Doctor, the Impossible, Souffle Girl is very, very close, but you can't see her. Guess where she is.

Doctor, run you clever boy, and remember me.
The Doctor
Tim Bruening
That last sentence is Clara's favorite slogan, so would have told the Doctor that Clara was inside the Dalek.
Timothy Bruening
I believe that above clues would alert Doctor to Clara's location.
The Doctor
All things may corrupt when minds are prone to evil. -Ovid
Timothy Bruening
What does that mean?
The Doctor
2018-07-10 03:34:51 UTC
Things Clara should have said at the very end when she was trying to
alert the Doctor to her presence inside the Dalek: Doctor, your friend
Clara is alive and very very close, but you cannot see her, nor can she
say where she is due to a language problem. Now guess where she is.
Missy, tell the Doctor where Clara is, or I will shoot you!
Doctor, the Impossible, Souffle Girl is very, very close, but you can't
see her. Guess where she is.
Doctor, run you clever boy, and remember me.
huh??
I believe that above clues would alert Doctor to Clara's location.
Disperse in time.
What does that mean?
IT is all over the place.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
b***@topmail.co.nz
2015-09-28 04:20:43 UTC
Only good bits were Davros finding a chair on Skaro and the Doctor finding
a cuppa tea.
Your Name
2015-09-28 06:35:29 UTC
The tea was a silly, nonsensical bit.
Pudentame
2015-09-29 00:57:42 UTC
A bit of an homage to Douglas Adams.
Kitty Eden
It was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.
The Doctor
Stephen Wilson
2015-09-29 16:40:10 UTC
Post by Pudentame
Post by Your Name
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Only good bits were Davros finding a chair on Skaro and the Doctor finding
a cuppa tea.
The tea was a silly, nonsensical bit.
A bit of an homage to Douglas Adams.
Possibly, but I think that's a bit of a stretch. Brits have been known for
their tea obsession long before Douglas Adams took up the theme.
Tim Bruening
2017-01-09 07:58:54 UTC
Should the Doctor get grape juice instead?
The Doctor
Tim Bruening
Apple juice?
The Doctor
Tim Bruening
2017-01-09 22:33:18 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by Your Name
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
a cuppa tea.
The tea was a silly, nonsensical bit.
Should the Doctor get grape juice instead?
No.
Apple juice?
Tea.
Someone dissed the tea option.

How about blueberry pomegranate?
The Doctor
2017-01-09 23:23:02 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by Your Name
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
a cuppa tea.
The tea was a silly, nonsensical bit.
Should the Doctor get grape juice instead?
No.
Apple juice?
Tea.
Someone dissed the tea option.
How about blueberry pomegranate?
Any available on Skaro?
Tim Bruening
I don't know, but I think that Davros could find some at Grocery Store Outlet in Davis, CA. (He could hop a ride in a Dalek time machine).
The Doctor
2017-01-11 01:44:00 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by Your Name
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
a cuppa tea.
The tea was a silly, nonsensical bit.
Should the Doctor get grape juice instead?
No.
Apple juice?
Tea.
Someone dissed the tea option.
How about blueberry pomegranate?
Any available on Skaro?
I don't know, but I think that Davros could find some at Grocery Store
Outlet in Davis, CA. (He could hop a ride in a Dalek time machine).
Well the Daleks has his movements limited.
Tim Bruening
Would the Daleks release refuse an order from Davros to convey him to a grocery store to buy blueberry pomegranate juice?
The Doctor
Tim Bruening
Why? They seemed deferential to Davros during the start of season 9.
The Doctor
2017-01-13 17:10:34 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
In article
On Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 10:35:32 PM UTC-7, Your
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
a cuppa tea.
The tea was a silly, nonsensical bit.
Should the Doctor get grape juice instead?
No.
Apple juice?
Tea.
Someone dissed the tea option.
How about blueberry pomegranate?
Any available on Skaro?
I don't know, but I think that Davros could find some at Grocery Store
Outlet in Davis, CA. (He could hop a ride in a Dalek time machine).
Well the Daleks has his movements limited.
Would the Daleks release refuse an order from Davros to convey him to a
grocery store to buy blueberry pomegranate juice?
Yes.
Why? They seemed deferential to Davros during the start of season 9.
He was shot in Genesis of the Daleks.
Tim Bruening
They are deferential now. I see no reason why a quest for blueberry pomegranate juice would change that.
Tim Bruening
2017-05-16 14:09:23 UTC
Great moments: Missy telling a story of how the Doctor escaped from android assassins. He used energy from their disintegrators to recharge his teleporter, which he had swiped from the androids, so the teleporter's energy frequency matched those of the disintegrators.

The Doctor in Davros' chair.
Tim Bruening
2017-05-16 18:37:39 UTC
The dead Daleks coming back to life!
The Doctor
2017-05-16 22:13:08 UTC
The dead Daleks coming back to life!
Without the casings.
UK Stop Theresa MAy MT V2 and Impotent Corbyn, Vote Farron and LDEm!!
Timothy Bruening
That was thousands of years ago his time. This is now.
The Doctor
2018-07-10 03:35:14 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Only good bits were Davros finding a chair on
Skaro and the
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Doctor finding
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
a cuppa tea.
The tea was a silly, nonsensical bit.
Should the Doctor get grape juice instead?
No.
Apple juice?
Tea.
Someone dissed the tea option.
How about blueberry pomegranate?
Any available on Skaro?
I don't know, but I think that Davros could find some at Grocery Store
Outlet in Davis, CA. (He could hop a ride in a Dalek time machine).
Well the Daleks has his movements limited.
Would the Daleks release refuse an order from Davros to convey him to a
grocery store to buy blueberry pomegranate juice?
Yes.
Why? They seemed deferential to Davros during the start of season 9.
He was shot in Genesis of the Daleks.
That was thousands of years ago his time. This is now.
And still suffers from it.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Tim Bruening
I hadn't remembered enough about Davros' condition in Genesis to notice that he was more disabled after Genesis than during Genesis.
The Doctor
2018-07-10 15:06:37 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
In article
On Monday, January 9, 2017 at 12:02:41 PM UTC-8, The
In article
On Monday, January 9, 2017 at 7:39:23 AM UTC-8, The
Post by The Doctor
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Outlet in Davis, CA. (He could hop a ride in a Dalek time machine).
Well the Daleks has his movements limited.
Would the Daleks release refuse an order from Davros to convey him to a
grocery store to buy blueberry pomegranate juice?
Yes.
Why? They seemed deferential to Davros during the start of season 9.
He was shot in Genesis of the Daleks.
That was thousands of years ago his time. This is now.
And still suffers from it.
I hadn't remembered enough about Davros' condition in Genesis to notice
that he was more disabled after Genesis than during Genesis.
What about skin of Davros?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-11 01:52:46 UTC
In article
On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 9:10:35 AM UTC-8, The Doctor
<Snip>
He was shot in Genesis of the Daleks.
That was thousands of years ago his time. This is now.
And still suffers from it.
I hadn't remembered enough about Davros' condition in Genesis to
notice that he was more disabled after Genesis than during
Genesis.
What about skin of Davros?
No such episode, idiot!!
Skin of Evil?
The Doctor
2018-07-12 01:56:12 UTC
In article
<Snip>
He was shot in Genesis of the Daleks.
That was thousands of years ago his time. This is now.
And still suffers from it.
I hadn't remembered enough about Davros' condition in Genesis to
notice that he was more disabled after Genesis than during
Genesis.
What about skin of Davros?
No such episode, idiot!!
Skin of Evil?
OR something to do with that new Dalek army of his.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
%
2018-07-12 01:59:40 UTC
In article
<Snip>
He was shot in Genesis of the Daleks.
That was thousands of years ago his time. This is now.
And still suffers from it.
I hadn't remembered enough about Davros' condition in Genesis to
notice that he was more disabled after Genesis than during
Genesis.
What about skin of Davros?
No such episode, idiot!!
Skin of Evil?
OR something to do with that new Dalek army of his.
Share Price:
1,941.98 (e) 0.75(e)
Avg. Dividend:
1.88 (e)/share

1925
1950

Invest
2644 Shareholders
Dave Yadallee

(e)ROOTNK
Edmonton Joined: 07/12/10 Last Active: 07/12/18
The Empire of the Community since June 1995 !!
Influence Scores

Other Recently Listed Players
Username
Price

1. Jayda Knight (JAYDAKNIGHT)
169.52e
Invest

2. Kasey Moore (KAYSE)
166.59e
Invest

3. Henry Bellagnome (BELLAGNOME)
143.68e
Invest

4. André Andrade (UPTUBER)
128.88e
Invest

5. Tab Pierce (BLOWNUPBIZ)
124.13e
Invest

6. J.D Bradley (MOJOINCC)
116.50e
Invest

7. Jason Culleton (JASONCULLEY)
115.82e
Invest

8. Artur Radosz (ARADOSZ79)
114.92e
Invest

9. Shipra Baxi (SHIPRABAXI)
108.04e
Invest

10. Nick Wheaton (NICKAMAI)
104.66e
Invest

11. Sumit Vyas (SUMITGVYAS)
102.45e
Invest

12. Nebyat Ejigu (NEBY)
98.59e
Invest

13. Neha Gupta (GUPNEH)
98.16e
Invest

14. Ted Schredd (SCHREDD)
98.13e
Invest

15. Karen (KLESLIEART)
97.87e
Invest

16. Amber West (VMBERX)
92.14e
Invest

17. Ghanshyam Bhatt (GHAN)
81.54e
Invest

18. Roman Meister (GRAVITYKING)
80.43e
Invest

19. Williams Emeahara (WILLYF)
79.67e
Invest

20. Swastik Subba (SWASTIK)
79.55e
Invest

Blog
Developers
Privacy Policy
Support
The Doctor
2018-07-12 13:45:23 UTC
Post by %
In article
<Snip>
[...]
JOin us. Invite below.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-14 18:54:22 UTC
JOin us. Invite below.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
I don't see an invite!

Tim Bruening
2017-01-09 07:52:45 UTC
How did Davros survive long enough to find his spare chair?
The Doctor
2017-01-09 15:30:07 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Only good bits were Davros finding a chair on Skaro and the Doctor finding
a cuppa tea.
How did Davros survive long enough to find his spare chair?
In the cupboard somewhere.