12/12/12
2018-03-12 07:37:26 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
The Doctor
2018-03-12 15:34:21 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Timothy Bruening
2018-03-12 18:48:11 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get December 12, 2012.
The Doctor
2018-03-12 22:15:51 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-13 10:43:11 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
No, I think you meant "I might buy that.", idiot!
2018-03-13 15:32:10 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get
December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
No, I think you meant "I might buy that.", idiot!
You were saying about spellcheckers.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Timothy Bruening
Where is spelling error?
The Doctor
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-14 13:48:13 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get
December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
No, I think you meant "I might buy that.", idiot!
You were saying about spellcheckers.
Where is spelling error?
by is the error.
and "by" is still a valid word, so a spell checker would not have found it.
2018-03-14 15:25:04 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get
December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
No, I think you meant "I might buy that.", idiot!
You were saying about spellcheckers.
Where is spelling error?
by is the error.
and "by" is still a valid word, so a spell checker would not have found it.
Exactly!
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie