12/12/12
2018-03-12 07:37:26 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
The Doctor
2018-03-12 15:34:21 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Timothy Bruening
2018-03-12 18:48:11 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get December 12, 2012.
The Doctor
2018-03-12 22:15:51 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-13 10:43:11 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
No, I think you meant "I might buy that.", idiot!
2018-03-13 15:32:10 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get
December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
No, I think you meant "I might buy that.", idiot!
You were saying about spellcheckers.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Timothy Bruening
Where is spelling error?
The Doctor
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-14 13:48:13 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get
December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
No, I think you meant "I might buy that.", idiot!
You were saying about spellcheckers.
Where is spelling error?
by is the error.
and "by" is still a valid word, so a spell checker would not have found it.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-12 19:03:03 UTC
5.5 years since 12/12/12.
The Other Doctor
2018-06-12 21:19:16 UTC
5.5 years since 12/12/12.
12/12/12 was 2006 years ago, not 6 years ago. Although it wouldn't have been
known as 12/12/12 back then.
The Doctor
2018-06-12 22:54:47 UTC
5.5 years since 12/12/12.
Stop Desecrating, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-13 01:46:11 UTC
5 years & 7 months since 12/12/12.
The Doctor
2018-07-13 03:17:11 UTC
5 years & 7 months since 12/12/12.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-08-12 09:11:32 UTC
5.6666666667 years since 12/12/12.
The Doctor
2018-08-12 13:06:44 UTC
5.6666666667 years since 12/12/12.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.

You will be remembered as the terrorist of rec.arts.drwho on the order of
Osama Bin Laden of Al-Qaeda !

Your spamtrolling is not appreciated Tim!!

Stop giving rec.arts.drwho the middle finger Tim!

http://www.googlism.com/who_is/t/tim_bruening/

Googlism for: tim bruening

tim bruening is a troll
tim bruening is a troll
We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails. -Bertha Calloway
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-12 10:51:19 UTC
5.75 years since 12/12/12.
The Doctor
2018-09-12 12:25:23 UTC
5.75 years since 12/12/12.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.

You will be remembered as the terrorist of rec.arts.drwho on the order of
Osama Bin Laden of Al-Qaeda !

Such posts are as bad as crashing jetliners into the World Trade centers.

Your spamtrolling is not appreciated Tim!!

Your spamtrolling posts are less and less apreciated each passing day!

Stop giving rec.arts.drwho the middle finger Tim!

http://www.googlism.com/who_is/t/tim_bruening/

Googlism for: tim bruening

tim bruening is a troll
tim bruening is a troll

Idlehands has claimed to have killfiled you Tim!
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!