12/12/12
2018-03-12 07:37:26 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
The Doctor
2018-03-12 15:34:21 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Timothy Bruening
2018-03-12 18:48:11 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get December 12, 2012.
The Doctor
2018-03-12 22:15:51 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-13 10:43:11 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
No, I think you meant "I might buy that.", idiot!
2018-03-13 15:32:10 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get
December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
No, I think you meant "I might buy that.", idiot!
You were saying about spellcheckers.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Timothy Bruening
Where is spelling error?
The Doctor
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Daniel60
2018-03-14 13:48:13 UTC
5.25 years since 12/12/12.
Logic please.
Subtract 5 years to get March 12, 2013, then subtract 3 months to get
December 12, 2012.
I might by that.
No, I think you meant "I might buy that.", idiot!
You were saying about spellcheckers.
Where is spelling error?
by is the error.
and "by" is still a valid word, so a spell checker would not have found it.
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-12 19:03:03 UTC
5.5 years since 12/12/12.
The Other Doctor
2018-06-12 21:19:16 UTC
5.5 years since 12/12/12.
12/12/12 was 2006 years ago, not 6 years ago. Although it wouldn't have been
known as 12/12/12 back then.
The Doctor
2018-06-12 22:54:47 UTC
5.5 years since 12/12/12.
Stop Desecrating, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-13 01:46:11 UTC
5 years & 7 months since 12/12/12.
The Doctor
2018-07-13 03:17:11 UTC
5 years & 7 months since 12/12/12.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer