San Diego
The Doctor
2018-07-08 12:52:07 UTC
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.

Protester please make your way!
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-08 14:57:58 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
"114$5 a.m." What time is that, again, idiot??
Daniel
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-08 15:09:42 UTC
Maybe $114, at 5 am (to discourage protesters?)?
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-08 15:10:20 UTC
11:45 am?
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-09 12:48:56 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
"114$5 a.m." What time is that, again, idiot??
11:45 am?
10/10 !
So what's the dollar sign doing there, idiot??
Daniel
The Doctor
2018-07-09 14:36:54 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
"114$5 a.m." What time is that, again, idiot??
11:45 am?
10/10 !
So what's the dollar sign doing there, idiot??
--
Daniel
What does shit-4 dos on your keyboard?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-07-09 14:44:56 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
"114$5 a.m." What time is that, again, idiot??
11:45 am?
10/10 !
So what's the dollar sign doing there, idiot??
--
Daniel
What does shift-4 does on your keyboard?
Fixed.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
solar penguin
2018-07-09 19:27:58 UTC
The Idiot inquired...
Remind me to wash my hands if I ever use your computer!
Idlehands
2018-07-10 02:52:15 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
"114$5 a.m." What time is that, again, idiot??
11:45 am?
10/10 !
So what's the dollar sign doing there, idiot??
--
Daniel
What does shit-4 dos on your keyboard?
This explains so many many many of your post binky.

So many.......
--
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of a
divine reward then, brother, that person is a piece of shit"
Rustin Cohle
Tim Bruening
2018-07-10 03:44:58 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
What will the protester do?
I will let you guess.
Climb up the wall to the roof of the Comic Con building?
The Doctor
2018-07-10 15:03:13 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
What will the protester do?
I will let you guess.
Climb up the wall to the roof of the Comic Con building?
Why not just go there.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-10 10:27:01 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
"114$5 a.m." What time is that, again, idiot??
11:45 am?
10/10 !
So what's the dollar sign doing there, idiot??
What does shit-4 dos on your keyboard?
which means you originally wanted to type "11445", so you still stuffed
it up, idiot!!
Daniel
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Other Doctor
2018-07-08 18:39:30 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
"114$5 a.m." What time is that, again, idiot??
Aw, bless. He thinks there will be a protestor. It won't be him though. He
can't afford to go. For which, I'm sure everyone at Comic-Con is extremely
grateful.
The Doctor
2018-07-08 23:42:02 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
"114$5 a.m." What time is that, again, idiot??
Aw, bless. He thinks there will be a protestor. It won't be him though. He
can't afford to go. For which, I'm sure everyone at Comic-Con is extremely
grateful.
More that protester will show.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
Your ONE protester will go naked?
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
%
your daughter will go naked
Daniel60
2018-07-10 10:29:29 UTC
<Snip>
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
More that protester will show.
Your ONE protester will go naked?
No.
your daughter will go naked
What?? You think the idiot has a daughter!! If so, poor, poor, girl!!
Daniel
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-11 02:28:24 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
More that protester will show.
Your ONE protester will go naked?
No.
your daughter will go naked
What?? You think the idiot has a daughter!! If so, poor, poor, girl!!
10/10 Daniel.
So even you agree that being your daughter, idiot, would be a very
difficult job!!
Daniel
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-08 15:08:08 UTC
You only expect ONE protester singular (no s at end)?
The Doctor
2018-07-08 18:14:44 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
You only expect ONE protester singular (no s at end)?
Protesters is suppose to be there.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
Now we have a noun-verb fight!
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
How?
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Idlehands
2018-07-08 15:12:51 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
Too bad that booming dial-up ISP can't afford to send you binky, then
the "protestor" would be there. Then again your "business" can't afford
a cell phone.
Rustin Cohle
The Other Doctor
2018-07-08 18:56:36 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
Too bad that booming dial-up ISP can't afford to send you binky, then the
"protestor" would be there. Then again your "business" can't afford a
cell phone.
Even if he could afford one, he's got this bizarre idea that phones are
radioactive.
Idlehands
2018-07-08 19:15:09 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
Too bad that booming dial-up ISP can't afford to send you binky, then the
"protestor" would be there. Then again your "business" can't afford a
cell phone.
Even if he could afford one, he's got this bizarre idea that phones are
radioactive.
I wonder what YouTube video taught him that? Also explains why I found
his picture under the word "Gullible" in the dictionary.
Rustin Cohle
The Other Doctor
2018-07-08 19:36:10 UTC
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
Too bad that booming dial-up ISP can't afford to send you binky, then the
"protestor" would be there. Then again your "business" can't afford a
cell phone.
Even if he could afford one, he's got this bizarre idea that phones are
radioactive.
I wonder what YouTube video taught him that? Also explains why I found
his picture under the word "Gullible" in the dictionary.
The thing with Yads is you can never work out if he's learned stuff from
other idiots, or just has a basic lack of understanding and gets things
confused.

For instance, it's true that phones emit radio waves. But there's a big
difference between electromagnetic radiation and radioactivity. I really
don't think Yads understands this.
Idlehands
2018-07-08 23:42:20 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by The Doctor
[...]
He seems to latch onto one concept and refuses to actually understand it
and then beats it to death anywhere he can. His belief that pornography
equals adultery is another good example.
Rustin Cohle
The Doctor
2018-07-08 23:51:52 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Idlehands
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by The Doctor
[...]
SW : Doctored by lies.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-07-08 23:47:08 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
Too bad that booming dial-up ISP can't afford to send you binky, then the
"protestor" would be there. Then again your "business" can't afford a
cell phone.
Even if he could afford one, he's got this bizarre idea that phones are
radioactive.
Debunk that on Click.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-08 20:30:48 UTC
What will the protester do?
The Doctor
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-10 03:33:07 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
What will the protester do?
I will let you guess.
Burn Jodie & Chris in effigy?

Take over the Comic Con building?
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Tim Bruening
Am I hot?
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-11 14:31:04 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Tim Bruening
In article
Post by Timothy Bruening
In article
On Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 5:52:08 AM UTC-7, The Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19
July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
What will the protester do?
I will let you guess.
Burn Jodie & Chris in effigy?
Take over the Comic Con building?
Go on!
Am I hot?
I am not telling.
.... because you haven't got a clue, idiot.
Daniel
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-08 20:42:45 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
Will Citizens for a Male Doctor:

Call a press conference?

Pass out leaflets?

Picket the Comic Con?

Write letters to the BBC?

Storm the Comic Con with RC Daleks?
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
Why should I guess when you can tell me?
The Doctor
2018-07-09 14:22:24 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
Call a press conference?
Pass out leaflets?
Picket the Comic Con?
Write letters to the BBC?
Storm the Comic Con with RC Daleks?
Guess.
Why should I guess when you can tell me?
Why give away the plot?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
Which of my guesses are right?
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Idlehands
2018-07-10 02:53:57 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
Call a press conference?
Pass out leaflets?
Picket the Comic Con?
Write letters to the BBC?
Storm the Comic Con with RC Daleks?
Guess.
Which of my guesses are right?
None, there will be no protestors, well except for those in his tiny
imagination.
Rustin Cohle
Daniel60
2018-07-09 12:56:02 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July
114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
Call a press conference?
Pass out leaflets?
Picket the Comic Con?
Write letters to the BBC?
Storm the Comic Con with RC Daleks?
Guess.
I'm guessing "No!! Not a chance in Hell of any of those happening!!"
Daniel
The Doctor
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 13:36:19 UTC
8 days left for Yads & Aggy to get to SD!
The Doctor
2018-07-11 16:03:26 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
8 days left for Yads & Aggy to get to SD!
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 13:37:21 UTC
One protester in a Dalek casing?
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 13:57:51 UTC
Does the DW showrunner come to SD every year for a DW panel?
The Doctor
2018-07-11 16:05:38 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Does the DW showrunner come to SD every year for a DW panel?
Not that I know of.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Other Doctor
2018-07-11 18:09:54 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Does the DW showrunner come to SD every year for a DW panel?
You have the same tools available as everyone else, Tim. If you want to
know, do a bit of research. Don't expect others to do it for you. That's
just being lazy.
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Tim Bruening
Years found so far: 2009, 2012, 2017, 2018.
The Doctor
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-07-11 16:03:53 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Comic Con has set the Chibnall / Whittaker panel for 19 July 114$5 a.m.
Protester please make your way!
One protester in a Dalek casing?
What an idea.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer