fenric problems.
2018-03-14 13:20:53 UTC
BrianFretwell wrote in message
Well I agree there, not having read the novel, was it explained why when
there was
Shock at the thought that Katherine should have a daughter but no husband,
the Doctor
and Ace seemed to be given a room to share for the night.
It's very difficult to get up to much in a bunk bed :)
Besides, he's considerably older than her - I doubt anyone thought of them
as being 'together'.
So no worries about pedophilia in 1940s?
The Doctor
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
Timothy Bruening
Nobody worried about old man with young woman.
The Doctor
2018-03-14 22:19:58 UTC
BrianFretwell wrote in message
Well I agree there, not having read the novel, was it explained why when
there was
Shock at the thought that Katherine should have a daughter but no husband,
the Doctor
and Ace seemed to be given a room to share for the night.
It's very difficult to get up to much in a bunk bed :)
Besides, he's considerably older than her - I doubt anyone thought of them
as being 'together'.
So no worries about pedophilia in 1940s?
Excuse us?!
Nobody worried about old man with young woman.
Got you, you think
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie