Death Of Queen
Timothy Bruening
2018-05-18 11:57:38 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.

Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!

If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
Timothy Bruening
I hope that Doctor Who gets invited to funeral.
The Doctor
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Daniel60
2018-05-18 13:42:30 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when
it happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death &
funeral for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
"wall to wall coverage of her death" .... Does this mean the BBC will
know when QEII will die??
Daniel
The Last Doctor
2018-05-18 14:30:34 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by Timothy Bruening
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when
it happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death &
funeral for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
"wall to wall coverage of her death" .... Does this mean the BBC will
know when QEII will die??
It means they have a large and agile news team poised for major events and
an archive of documentaries ready to roll out at the drop of a hat, some of
which they update on an annual basis to keep them current. They will also
have a plan for a plan in terms of what shows to move to BBC2 or BBC4, what
to defer for later, and what to leave in place to anchor the schedule
around the whole process from declaration of death to Coronation of the new
king. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve got a schedule lined up for if
Charles abdicates immediately (why would a man choose to be King in his 70s
when he can enjoy a happy retirement as the King Father?) The man’s spent
60 years as heir apparent, I bet he won’t wish the same on William.
--
There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible
things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be
fought.
The Doctor
2018-05-18 15:00:57 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
Hope that is the case!
Timothy Bruening
66 years so far. I don't see William having to wait THAT long!
The Doctor
2018-05-18 21:32:59 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
8 more year or 9 if anything.
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
The Last Doctor
2018-05-18 22:21:05 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
No, 60. Charles will be 70 later this year but has only been Prince of
Wales since he was 10. He was the heir from birth, but it was made
“official” later.
fought.
Daniel60
2018-05-19 12:49:02 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
Yeap!! In Australia, we didn't get T.V. until 1956, but I can recall
watching Prince Charles' investiture as the Prince of Wales some long
time after that. I was thinking mid to late 60's and, checking
wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales, under
"Investiture", it states "Charles was created Prince of Wales and Earl
of Chester on 26 July 1958,[24][25] though his investiture as such was
not conducted until 1 July 1969, when he was crowned by his mother in a
televised ceremony held at Caernarfon Castle.[26]"
Daniel
The Last Doctor
2018-05-19 13:07:32 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Daniel60
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
Yep - entitled at 10, bur invested when approaching 21 (the traditional
"age of majority" in the UK - we actually moved to 18 the following
year, 1970).
fought.
Daniel60
2018-05-19 12:39:34 UTC
Timothy Bruening wrote on 19/05/18 03:35:

<Snip>
Post by Timothy Bruening
66 years so far. I don't see William having to wait THAT long!
Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales)
states that Prince Charles is 69 (born 14 Nov, 1948), so, if he has only
been waiting "66 years so far", what was going on the first three years
or so of his life?? Cannot Princes become Kings until they are three
years old or something, Tim??
Daniel
The Doctor
2018-05-19 12:50:58 UTC
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by Timothy Bruening
66 years so far. I don't see William having to wait THAT long!
Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales)
states that Prince Charles is 69 (born 14 Nov, 1948), so, if he has only
been waiting "66 years so far", what was going on the first three years
or so of his life?? Cannot Princes become Kings until they are three
years old or something, Tim??
--
Daniel
Well King George 6th dies in 1952 and sets off the events!
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Timothy Bruening
A Chain Of Events?
Timothy Bruening
2018-05-19 13:36:01 UTC
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
The Doctor
2018-05-19 21:43:40 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Timothy Bruening
THAT would have been interesting!
The Doctor
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
The Other Doctor
Queen effectively died in 1991.
Timothy Bruening
But I saw her alive and well just yesterday!
The Doctor
2018-05-20 13:28:01 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
But I saw her alive and well just yesterday!
He3 got you! FReddie Mercury died in 1991.
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
solar penguin
2018-05-20 14:52:45 UTC
The Idiot insisted...
Post by The Doctor
He3 got you!
A helium isotope got him?
Timothy Bruening
2018-05-20 18:35:07 UTC
Post by solar penguin
The Idiot insisted...
Post by The Doctor
He3 got you!
A helium isotope got him?
LOL!

Am I the villain of The Robots Of Death"?
The Doctor
2018-05-20 21:45:19 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by solar penguin
The Idiot insisted...
Post by The Doctor
He3 got you!
A helium isotope got him?
LOL!
Am I the villain of The Robots Of Death"?
Rather hero!
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
The Doctor
2018-05-20 21:38:02 UTC
Post by solar penguin
The Idiot insisted...
Post by The Doctor
He3 got you!
A helium isotope got him?
I guess this is Tim for you!
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Timothy Bruening
2018-05-20 18:35:47 UTC
When Queen Elizabeth II dies, I predict that the Doctor will wear black and have Rigsy paint a picture of the Queen on the TARDIS!
The Doctor
2018-05-20 21:45:37 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
When Queen Elizabeth II dies, I predict that the Doctor will wear black
and have Rigsy paint a picture of the Queen on the TARDIS!
Scram!
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
The Doctor
2018-09-24 15:07:50 UTC
Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
: When Queen Elizabeth II dies, I predict that the Doctor will wear black and have Rigsy paint a picture of the Queen on the TARDIS!

Shut the hell up!
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-24 15:20:16 UTC
But this thread was silent for 5 months!
The Doctor
2018-09-24 16:04:09 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Shut the hell up!
But this thread was silent for 5 months!
You should have never made such a statement to start with!
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-24 17:13:55 UTC
How should the Doctor memorialize Queen Elizabeth II when she dies?
The Doctor
2018-09-24 20:04:59 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
How should the Doctor memorialize Queen Elizabeth II when she dies?
It will not happen.
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
Daniel60
2018-09-25 11:31:18 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
How should the Doctor memorialize Queen Elizabeth II when she dies?
It will not happen.
What?? The Queen will not die or Doctor Who will not mark her passing,
idiot??
Daniel
Timothy Bruening
What nation was Freddie Queen of?
The Doctor
2018-05-20 21:45:57 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
But I saw her alive and well just yesterday!
He3 got you! FReddie Mercury died in 1991.
What nation was Freddie Queen of?
Are you really that dense?
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Daniel60
2018-05-21 02:57:02 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
But I saw her alive and well just yesterday!
He3 got you! FReddie Mercury died in 1991.
What nation was Freddie Queen of?
Are you really that dense?
Are you really that dense, idiot?
Daniel
The Doctor
2018-05-21 15:34:25 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
But I saw her alive and well just yesterday!
He3 got you! FReddie Mercury died in 1991.
What nation was Freddie Queen of?
Are you really that dense?
Are you really that dense, idiot?
--
Daniel
No and I was asking Tim!
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Pudentame
Rhetorical question?
The Doctor
2018-05-24 11:26:15 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
But I saw her alive and well just yesterday!
He3 got you! FReddie Mercury died in 1991.
What nation was Freddie Queen of?
Are you really that dense?
Are you really that dense, idiot?
Rhetorical question?
Dannyboy is full of rhetoric.
Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind. -Chinese proverb
Daniel60
2018-05-24 11:43:55 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
But I saw her alive and well just yesterday!
He3 got you! FReddie Mercury died in 1991.
What nation was Freddie Queen of?
Are you really that dense?
Are you really that dense, idiot?
Rhetorical question?
Yeah!! You're right, I did know the answer to that question!
Daniel
solar penguin
Bohemia.
Daniel60
Daniel
Timothy Bruening
Was he in a Bohemian Grove?
The Doctor
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
The Doctor
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Adam H. Kerman
Hehehehehe
The Other Doctor
2018-05-20 17:39:26 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996.
If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
But I saw her alive and well just yesterday!
I saw her a while back. She's only 50% of what she once was. And that
remaining 50% is looking decidedly gray.
The Doctor
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
The Doctor

Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
The Last Doctor
2018-05-20 15:28:51 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
I quite liked The Cosmos Rocks, though Paul Rodgers’ voice is only really
suited to the band’s rockier numbers so, live, he came across a bit “pub
singer”.

Adam Lambert, on the other hand, is the best “tribute frontman” that Roger
and Brian could wish for, and I think it’s a shame they felt so burned by
the failure of Cosmos that they haven’t done a studio album with him. The
live shows are still great, and appropriately respectful to Freddie’s
memory.
fought.
The Other Doctor
2018-05-20 17:24:10 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996.
If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
I quite liked The Cosmos Rocks, though Paul Rodgers' voice is only really
suited to the band's rockier numbers so, live, he came across a bit "pub
singer".
Adam Lambert, on the other hand, is the best "tribute frontman" that Roger
and Brian could wish for, and I think it's a shame they felt so burned by
the failure of Cosmos that they haven't done a studio album with him. The
live shows are still great, and appropriately respectful to Freddie's
memory.
I actually went to see "Queen" with Paul Rodgers live at Hyde Park. He
didn't try to be Freddie, but he clearly had directions he wanted to go in
that didn't fit in with the way the remaining half of Queen wanted to go in.

I think you hit the nail on the head when you describe Lambert as a "tribute
frontman". Queen with Adam Lambert are a tribute to the original Queen.
Lambert performs the songs adquately and even out-camps Freddie. But at the
end of the day, it's 2 old guys sleep-walking through songs that made them
famous with Lambert standing in for Freddie, and a few other session
musicians/backing tracks to fill out the sound.

The only way you'll get to see Queen live today, but there's no originality
there.
The Doctor
2018-05-20 21:40:26 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
Killer Queen anyone?
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
The Doctor
2018-05-20 21:38:57 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
I quite liked The Cosmos Rocks, though Paul Rodgers’ voice is only really
suited to the band’s rockier numbers so, live, he came across a bit “pub
singer”.
Adam Lambert, on the other hand, is the best “tribute frontman” that Roger
and Brian could wish for, and I think it’s a shame they felt so burned by
the failure of Cosmos that they haven’t done a studio album with him. The
live shows are still great, and appropriately respectful to Freddie’s
memory.
And then there is today.
Pudentame
2018-05-24 01:16:45 UTC
On Sun, 20 May 2018 12:28:11 +0100, "The Other Doctor"
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
If Charles inherits, will Camilla be "Queen" or will she be Princes
Consort, like Charles's father Prince Phillip?
The Doctor
Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind. -Chinese proverb
Timothy Bruening
That would lead to Europe being dumped on Hogwarts & burying it.
The Doctor
2018-05-24 20:49:38 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Diana & Charles were separated but still married from 1992 to 1996. If
Queen Elizabeth had died during that time (making Charles King), would
Diana have become Queen (still being the wife of new King Charles!)?
Yes IIRC.
THAT would have been interesting!
Queen effectively died in 1991.
If Charles inherits, will Camilla be "Queen" or will she be Princes
Consort, like Charles's father Prince Phillip?
Acc Europe!
That would lead to Europe being dumped on Hogwarts & burying it.
Acc is short for According to.
Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind. -Chinese proverb
Timothy Bruening
Who gave Europe the authority to dictate title of Charles wife?
The Doctor
Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind. -Chinese proverb
Timothy Bruening
So no Harry Potter getting out wand to say "Acc Europe?
The Doctor
Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind. -Chinese proverb
The Doctor
2018-05-19 21:42:28 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by Timothy Bruening
66 years so far. I don't see William having to wait THAT long!
Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales)
states that Prince Charles is 69 (born 14 Nov, 1948), so, if he has only
been waiting "66 years so far", what was going on the first three years
or so of his life?? Cannot Princes become Kings until they are three
years old or something, Tim??
--
Daniel
Well King George 6th dies in 1952 and sets off the events!
A Chain Of Events?
Young queen to get coverage on TV!
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Daniel60
2018-05-19 14:15:15 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by Timothy Bruening
66 years so far. I don't see William having to wait THAT long!
Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales)
states that Prince Charles is 69 (born 14 Nov, 1948), so, if he has only
been waiting "66 years so far", what was going on the first three years
or so of his life?? Cannot Princes become Kings until they are three
years old or something, Tim??
Well King George 6th dies in 1952 and sets off the events!
What has that got to do with the question I asked *TIM* , idiot??
Daniel
Pudentame
2018-05-24 01:13:48 UTC
On Sun, 20 May 2018 00:15:15 +1000, Daniel60
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by Timothy Bruening
66 years so far. I don't see William having to wait THAT long!
Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales)
states that Prince Charles is 69 (born 14 Nov, 1948), so, if he has only
been waiting "66 years so far", what was going on the first three years
or so of his life?? Cannot Princes become Kings until they are three
years old or something, Tim??
Well King George 6th dies in 1952 and sets off the events!
What has that got to do with the question I asked *TIM* , idiot??
Charles wouldn't have become "heir to the throne" until his mother
became Queen. That happened in 1952 when he was 3 years old with the
death of his grandfather.

I'm not sure where Charles would have been in the line of succession,
if something had happened to Elizabeth while her father (his
grandfather) was still alive?

Second in line after his mother or third after Princes Margaret (while
George VI was still king)?
The Doctor
Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind. -Chinese proverb
Daniel60
2018-05-24 11:48:34 UTC
Post by Pudentame
On Sun, 20 May 2018 00:15:15 +1000, Daniel60
Post by Daniel60
Post by The Doctor
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
I would have thought Charles would have been second in line after
Elizabeth but promoted to next in line if Elizabeth had pre-deceased
King George.
Daniel
Timothy Bruening
His Mum wasn't yet Queen until February 6, 1952 IIRC, so Charles would not yet have been heir-apparent!
The Doctor
2018-05-19 21:41:53 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by Timothy Bruening
66 years so far. I don't see William having to wait THAT long!
Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales)
states that Prince Charles is 69 (born 14 Nov, 1948), so, if he has only
been waiting "66 years so far", what was going on the first three years
or so of his life?? Cannot Princes become Kings until they are three
years old or something, Tim??
His Mum wasn't yet Queen until February 6, 1952 IIRC, so Charles would
not yet have been heir-apparent!
She was from 1936 to 1952. Your point s noted.
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Daniel60
2018-05-20 10:29:24 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Daniel60
<Snip>
Post by Timothy Bruening
66 years so far. I don't see William having to wait THAT long!
Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales)
states that Prince Charles is 69 (born 14 Nov, 1948), so, if he has only
been waiting "66 years so far", what was going on the first three years
or so of his life?? Cannot Princes become Kings until they are three
years old or something, Tim??
His Mum wasn't yet Queen until February 6, 1952 IIRC, so Charles would not yet have been heir-apparent!
A very valid point, Tim!! Well spotted! ;-)
Daniel
The Doctor
2018-05-18 15:00:14 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when
it happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death &
funeral for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
"wall to wall coverage of her death" .... Does this mean the BBC will
know when QEII will die??
--
Daniel
Ti will be announced.
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Timothy Bruening
What is a Ti?
The Doctor
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Timothy Bruening
The BBC has done preliminary planning. Its mentioned in the link at top.
The Doctor
2018-05-18 21:32:30 UTC
Post by Daniel60
Post by Timothy Bruening
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when
it happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death &
funeral for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
"wall to wall coverage of her death" .... Does this mean the BBC will
know when QEII will die??
The BBC has done preliminary planning. Its mentioned in the link at top.
Just like for her mother.
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
The Doctor
2018-05-18 14:55:50 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it
happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral
for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
Yes Tim. Quite obvious Tim!

Mind you Prince Charles might have a fate that befalls Prince Edward in the 1930s.
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Agamemnon
2018-05-18 17:11:36 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it
happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral
for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
Yes Tim. Quite obvious Tim!
Mind you Prince Charles might have a fate that befalls Prince Edward in the 1930s.
I think that might be Prince Harry. He's marrying an American divorcee.
On top of that she's an actress!!!!!! She's even more scandalous than
Wallis Simpson ever was...
Timothy Bruening
2018-05-18 17:41:13 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it
happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral
for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
Yes Tim. Quite obvious Tim!
Mind you Prince Charles might have a fate that befalls Prince Edward in the 1930s.
I think that might be Prince Harry. He's marrying an American divorcee.
On top of that she's an actress!!!!!! She's even more scandalous than
Wallis Simpson ever was...
Why is an actress bad?

Camilla a divorcee.
The Doctor
2018-05-18 21:36:20 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
I think that might be Prince Harry. He's marrying an American divorcee.
On top of that she's an actress!!!!!! She's even more scandalous than
Wallis Simpson ever was...
Why is an actress bad?
Camilla a divorcee.
Thanks to the Prince of Wales!!
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Timothy Bruening
You say that Charles said to Camilla "Why don't you divorce your husband so that I can marry you a la King David?"?
The Doctor
2018-05-18 21:47:57 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
I think that might be Prince Harry. He's marrying an American divorcee.
On top of that she's an actress!!!!!! She's even more scandalous than
Wallis Simpson ever was...
Why is an actress bad?
Camilla a divorcee.
Thanks to the Prince of Wales!!
You say that Charles said to Camilla "Why don't you divorce your husband
so that I can marry you a la King David?"?
Yes, but Brig. Parker-Bowles still lives.
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Agamemnon
She had an affair with Charles so her husband divorced her.
The Doctor
2018-05-19 03:43:17 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
Post by Agamemnon
I think that might be Prince Harry. He's marrying an American divorcee.
On top of that she's an actress!!!!!! She's even more scandalous than
Wallis Simpson ever was...
Why is an actress bad?
Camilla a divorcee.
Thanks to the Prince of Wales!!
You say that Charles said to Camilla "Why don't you divorce your
husband so that I can marry you a la King David?"?
She had an affair with Charles so her husband divorced her.
OR was it te other way around?
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Agamemnon
2018-05-19 02:49:36 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it
happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral
for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
Yes Tim. Quite obvious Tim!
Mind you Prince Charles might have a fate that befalls Prince Edward in the 1930s.
I think that might be Prince Harry. He's marrying an American divorcee.
On top of that she's an actress!!!!!! She's even more scandalous than
Wallis Simpson ever was...
Why is an actress bad?
Camilla a divorcee.
Actress is a euphemism for prostitute. She was paid to kiss people on TV.

What happens if she decides to go back to that line of work?
The Doctor
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
The Doctor
2018-05-18 21:29:39 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it
happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral
for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
Yes Tim. Quite obvious Tim!
Mind you Prince Charles might have a fate that befalls Prince Edward
in the 1930s.
I think that might be Prince Harry. He's marrying an American divorcee.
On top of that she's an actress!!!!!! She's even more scandalous than
Wallis Simpson ever was...
Charles broke up a marriage!
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Timothy Bruening
Nothing to do with Wallis or Megan.
The Doctor
2018-05-18 21:47:20 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it
happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral
for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would
be postponed.
Yes Tim. Quite obvious Tim!
Mind you Prince Charles might have a fate that befalls Prince Edward
in the 1930s.
I think that might be Prince Harry. He's marrying an American divorcee.
On top of that she's an actress!!!!!! She's even more scandalous than
Wallis Simpson ever was...
Charles broke up a marriage!
Nothing to do with Wallis or Megan.
To dump Diana to marry Camilla.
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Agamemnon
Two marriages. Camilla's and his own.
The Doctor
2018-05-19 03:43:36 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it
happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral
for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would
be postponed.
Yes Tim. Quite obvious Tim!
Mind you Prince Charles might have a fate that befalls Prince Edward
in the 1930s.
I think that might be Prince Harry. He's marrying an American divorcee.
On top of that she's an actress!!!!!! She's even more scandalous than
Wallis Simpson ever was...
Charles broke up a marriage!
Two marriages. Camilla's and his own.
He should not be in the line of succession!
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Timothy Bruening
Society more liberal now.
The Doctor
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Agamemnon
It needs to return to traditional conservative values.
The Doctor
2018-05-19 03:44:03 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by Timothy Bruening
Society more liberal now.
It needs to return to traditional conservative values.
Well Chinball in charge of DW is case and point.
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -H. H. Williams
Timothy Bruening
And very annoying!
The Doctor
2018-05-18 21:34:35 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it
happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral
for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
Yes Tim. Quite obvious Tim!
And very annoying!
Why annoying Tim?

Was the Death of Ronalld Reagan that anooying?
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Timothy Bruening
I don't recall Reagan's death messing up Doctor Who!
The Doctor
2018-05-18 21:48:22 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by The Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it
happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral
for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would
be postponed.
Yes Tim. Quite obvious Tim!
And very annoying!
Why annoying Tim?
Was the Death of Ronalld Reagan that anooying?
I don't recall Reagan's death messing up Doctor Who!
Come off of it then!!
Originality is simply a pair of fresh eyes. -Thomas Wentworth Higginson
Timothy Bruening
But still annoying, as I would miss Doctor Who!
%
but would she miss you
The Doctor
2018-05-24 23:18:48 UTC
Post by Timothy Bruening
Above is the Palace's plan to deal with Queen Elizabeth's death when it
happens. BBC would have wall to wall coverage of her death & funeral
for days. Funeral would be 9 days after Queen's death.
Charles would of course become King, & Camilla would become Queen!
If Queen dies during Doctor Who season, I assume that DW episodes would be postponed.
Yes Tim. Quite obvious Tim!
But still annoying, as I would miss Doctor Who!
What is worng with you Tim?
Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind. -Chinese proverb