Acronyms
2018-07-04 06:56:28 UTC
ACE: Ace Cures Elephants.

AMY: Amy Masticates Yams.

BOE: Big Old Elephant.
The Doctor
2018-07-04 14:21:33 UTC
ACE: Ace Cures Elephants.
AMY: Amy Masticates Yams.
BOE: Big Old Elephant.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unexceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-04 14:54:20 UTC
DALEK: Destroys, Annihilates, Levitates, Exterminates, and Kills. Most effective battlefield weapon in the universe.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-04 19:06:51 UTC
Doctor
Or
Ganger? That was the question for Amy in "The Almost People.
The Doctor

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 17:43:14 UTC
Fish
In
Ship
Hold.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 21:11:31 UTC
Be
Electric
Eel.
solar penguin
2018-07-05 21:20:05 UTC
Treacherous Racist Undermining Many People's Stability
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 21:25:51 UTC
Treacherous Racist Undermining Many People's Stability
But Trump doesn't have an s.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 21:27:29 UTC
Treacherous Racist Undermining Many People's Stability
But Trump doesn't have an s.
Bush
United
States
Hi.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 00:05:22 UTC
Treacherous Racist Undermining Many People's Stability
But Trump doesn't have an s.
Bush
United
States
Hi.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

solar penguin
2018-07-05 23:54:53 UTC
On Thursday, 5 July 2018 22:25:52 UTC+1, Tim typed...
Trump's does.
The Doctor
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
Timothy Bruening
What about Trump's female deer?
The Doctor
Let no man pull you low enough to hate him. -Martin Luther King Jr.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 00:04:43 UTC
Treacherous Racist Undermining Many People's Stability
But Trump doesn't have an s.
You are trumped.
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
The Doctor
2018-07-06 00:03:52 UTC
Treacherous Racist Undermining Many People's Stability
trolling TBr I see.
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
The Doctor
2018-07-06 00:03:16 UTC
Be
Electric