MY TARDIS IS WEARING
2018-06-07 22:21:28 UTC
A Muslin dress.
FRom Arabia?
Any reason it should be?
I will let you guess.
In other words: you have no idea. You said it at random and can't
explain
why.
You realy are clueless SW.
Quite correct, Yads. I'm quite clueless about what you're trying to say in
most of your posts.
Muslin coming from Muslim Arabis.
Yads lies again. There is no such thing as Muslim Arabis.
Muslin came from Bengal and gets its name from Mosul in Iraq.
Weird to suddenly see in this group a city that has become famous this century for being attacked by terrorists!
The Other Doctor
2018-06-07 22:54:02 UTC
In article
A Muslin dress.
FRom Arabia?
Any reason it should be?
I will let you guess.
In other words: you have no idea. You said it at random and can't
explain
why.
You realy are clueless SW.
Quite correct, Yads. I'm quite clueless about what you're trying to say in
most of your posts.
Muslin coming from Muslim Arabis.
Yads lies again. There is no such thing as Muslim Arabis.
Muslin came from Bengal and gets its name from Mosul in Iraq.
Weird to suddenly see in this group a city that has become famous this
century for being attacked by terrorists!
Why's it weird for someone to mention one of the world's major cities? It's
famous for many things, including marble and oil.

It's probable that the word Muslin is derived from Mosul, although there is
also a possibilty it comes from Musulipattam, the headquarters of a trading
company in southern India.

And you're the one who mentioned Muslin in the first place...
The Doctor
To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
Timothy Bruening
I don't recall ever hearing about it until the 2003 US invasion of Iraq. My school teachers never breathed a word about it, so THEY obviously didn't consider it famous or important!
The Doctor
To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-08 05:56:48 UTC
A bit thin, so will need to regenerate.
The Doctor
2018-06-08 15:41:17 UTC
A bit thin, so will need to regenerate.
You have to repair a TARDIS!
To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
Daniel60
2018-06-08 07:53:44 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
Did you study "The Far East" or even "The Near East" at school, Tim?? I
know I didn't, so my teachers would have had no reason to mention Mosul,
Iraq.

And, as I went to Catholic schools, I sure didn't study Islam!
2018-06-08 15:57:18 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
What about catholicism?
To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
solar penguin
No, muslin isn't named after Catholicism either.
The Other Doctor
No. Of course not. Catholic schools teach Buddhism.
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-08 22:33:41 UTC
A Thai tie.
%
2018-06-08 22:37:48 UTC
A Thai tie.
you tie my tie i tie your tie
The Doctor
2018-06-08 22:49:09 UTC
A Thai tie.
Tied down?
To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-09 15:12:56 UTC
Glasses.
%
2018-06-09 18:40:37 UTC
Glasses.
hooked on narcotics
The Doctor
2018-06-09 22:18:56 UTC
Glasses.
Stop Desecrating, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-10 04:18:01 UTC
Panties.
The Doctor
2018-06-10 12:55:15 UTC
Panties.
Jodie Whittaker has diseased your TARDIS!
No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings. -William Blake
%
2018-06-10 19:22:40 UTC
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-10 20:59:02 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
%
2018-06-10 21:03:40 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
with three cups
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-10 23:02:07 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
with three cups
3 breasted TARDIS?
%
2018-06-10 23:03:47 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
with three cups
3 breasted TARDIS?
yay
The Doctor
2018-06-10 23:18:09 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
with three cups
3 breasted TARDIS?
No!!
No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings. -William Blake
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-10 23:23:23 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
with three cups
3 breasted TARDIS?
No!!
They don't turn you on?
%
2018-06-10 23:26:16 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
with three cups
3 breasted TARDIS?
No!!
They don't turn you on?
of course not he's gay
The Doctor
2018-06-10 23:27:11 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
with three cups
3 breasted TARDIS?
No!!
They don't turn you on?
No.
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
%
2018-06-10 23:48:35 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
with three cups
3 breasted TARDIS?
No!!
They don't turn you on?
No.
right , you tell him , the only thing that turns you on are my posts
The Doctor
2018-09-12 12:24:15 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
with three cups
3 breasted TARDIS?
No!!
They don't turn you on?
You want that sort of irregularity?
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-12 16:59:00 UTC
Lace.
The Doctor
2018-09-12 19:43:58 UTC
Lace.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.

You will be remembered as the terrorist of rec.arts.drwho on the order of
Osama Bin Laden of Al-Qaeda !

Such posts are as bad as crashing jetliners into the World Trade centers.

Your spamtrolling is not appreciated Tim!!

Your spamtrolling posts are less and less apreciated each passing day!

Stop giving rec.arts.drwho the middle finger Tim!

http://www.googlism.com/who_is/t/tim_bruening/

Googlism for: tim bruening

tim bruening is a troll
tim bruening is a troll

Idlehands has claimed to have killfiled you Tim!
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-12 22:55:08 UTC
A wig!
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-12 22:55:36 UTC
A fez!
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-13 01:06:07 UTC
A scarf!
The Doctor
2018-09-13 12:28:26 UTC
A scarf!
A la Nostradamus?
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-13 13:19:37 UTC
A scarf!
A la Nostradamus?
A la Tom Baker.
The Doctor
2018-09-13 19:29:59 UTC
Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
: On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 5:28:28 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
: > In article <67dd5c21-041e-4eb6-98b1-***@googlegroups.com>,
: > Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
: > >A scarf!
: >
: > A la Nostradamus?

: A la Tom Baker.

That is Nostradamus!
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-13 21:46:19 UTC
: > >A scarf!
: >
: > A la Nostradamus?
: A la Tom Baker.
That is Nostradamus!
In which episode is Doctor 4 Nostradamus?
The Doctor
2018-09-13 22:03:59 UTC
: On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 12:30:01 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
: > Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
: > : On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 5:28:28 AM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
: > : > In article <67dd5c21-041e-4eb6-98b1-***@googlegroups.com>,
: > : > Timothy Bruening <***@gmail.com> wrote:
: > : > >A scarf!
: > : >
: > : > A la Nostradamus?
: >
: > : A la Tom Baker.
: >
: > That is Nostradamus!

: In which episode is Doctor 4 Nostradamus?

Listen to Ark in Space!
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
roach
2018-09-14 03:02:31 UTC
A scarf!
A la Nostradamus?
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
The Rupture of the Christian Church ?

Boy, come on in and bust up this ole rotten chifforobe for May !
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-14 08:16:54 UTC
Post by roach
A scarf!
A la Nostradamus?
But it's September!
The Doctor
2018-09-14 15:14:50 UTC
Post by roach
A scarf!
A la Nostradamus?
--
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware
AntiChrist rising!
Post by roach
Post by The Doctor
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Look at Psalms 14 and 53
on Atheism
Post by roach
The Rupture of the Christian Church ?
Boy, come on in and bust up this ole rotten chifforobe for May !
But it's September!
THat's Rapture!
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-14 08:23:08 UTC
Red Velvet.
Timothy Bruening
2018-09-14 12:28:40 UTC
Red Velvet.
Or maybe blue.
The Doctor
2018-09-14 15:26:00 UTC
Red Velvet.
Or maybe blue.
Good Myles!
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
The Doctor
2018-09-14 15:15:58 UTC
Red Velvet.
Good Myles!
NB 24 Sept vote Liberal! Quebec votez contre le PQ et le QS des 1 October 2018!
The Doctor
2018-06-10 23:11:21 UTC
Post by %
Post by Timothy Bruening
Panties.
a micro mini skirt
A bra.
Not really.
No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings. -William Blake
The Doctor
2018-06-08 22:40:00 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
Your audition for the Laugh Shack is noted.
To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
The Other Doctor
2018-06-08 22:03:05 UTC
Post by The Other Doctor
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
Tim. You live in the USA. Your teachers probably didn't consider ANY city
important if it either wasn't in America or didn't have a major impact on
it.

Did they mention Dhaka? Or Shenzhen? Or Kinshasa? Or Yangon? Or Guayaquil?

What did they teach you about Bassetlaw? Or Sevenoaks? Or Teignbridge? Or
Charnwood? Or Llanelli?
The Doctor
2018-06-07 23:37:25 UTC
A Muslin dress.
FRom Arabia?
Any reason it should be?
I will let you guess.
In other words: you have no idea. You said it at random and can't
explain
why.
You realy are clueless SW.
Quite correct, Yads. I'm quite clueless about what you're trying to say in
most of your posts.
Muslin coming from Muslim Arabis.
Yads lies again. There is no such thing as Muslim Arabis.
Muslin came from Bengal and gets its name from Mosul in Iraq.
Weird to suddenly see in this group a city that has become famous this
century for being attacked by terrorists!
Looks like Wilson is the Court Ester yet again!
To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
Daniel60
2018-06-08 07:56:48 UTC
A Muslin dress.
FRom Arabia?
Any reason it should be?
I will let you guess.
In other words: you have no idea. You said it at random and can't
explain why.
You realy are clueless SW.
Quite correct, Yads. I'm quite clueless about what you're trying to say in
most of your posts.
Muslin coming from Muslim Arabis.
Yads lies again. There is no such thing as Muslim Arabis.
Muslin came from Bengal and gets its name from Mosul in Iraq.
Weird to suddenly see in this group a city that has become famous this
century for being attacked by terrorists!
Looks like Wilson is the Court Ester yet again!
What the heck is a "Court Ester", idiot?? Anything like a "Court
Jester", that *YOU* present yourself as??
Polly Ester?
The Doctor
2018-06-08 16:00:11 UTC
[...]
That does describe Tim.
To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. -Elbert Hubbard
roach
2018-06-11 02:41:08 UTC
A Muslin dress.
FRom Arabia?
Any reason it should be?
I will let you guess.
In other words: you have no idea. You said it at random and can't
explain why.
You realy are clueless SW.
Quite correct, Yads. I'm quite clueless about what you're trying to say in
most of your posts.
Muslin coming from Muslim Arabis.
Yads lies again. There is no such thing as Muslim Arabis.
Muslin came from Bengal and gets its name from Mosul in Iraq.
Weird to suddenly see in this group a city that has become famous this
century for being attacked by terrorists!
Looks like Wilson is the Court Ester yet again!
What the heck is a "Court Ester", idiot?? Anything like a "Court
Jester", that *YOU* present yourself as??
Polly Ester?
omg. this is SO FUNNY, i didn't get it the first time round, then i saw it now, and it hit me, and i've been laughing hard. :)

that's funny. :)
%
oh good
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-11 03:23:56 UTC
A duck.
The Doctor
2018-06-11 03:31:14 UTC
A duck.
How?
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-11 03:36:09 UTC
A duck.
How?
On its top, where else?
The Doctor
2018-06-11 03:39:15 UTC
A duck.
How?
On its top, where else?
On the roof.
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-11 03:44:41 UTC
A duck.
How?
On its top, where else?
On the roof.
Which is its top!
The Doctor
2018-06-11 14:36:54 UTC
A duck.
How?
On its top, where else?
On the roof.
Which is its top!
As we were saying.
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
Daniel60
2018-06-12 12:23:15 UTC
A duck.
How?
On its top, where else?
On the roof.
Which is its top!
As we were saying.
I give up, idiot, what were "we" saying??
That the TARDIS' top is its roof, & there's a duck on the roof!
The Doctor
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
Daniel60
2018-06-13 15:16:07 UTC
A duck.
How?
On its top, where else?
On the roof.
Which is its top!
As we were saying.
I give up, idiot, what were "we" saying??
That the TARDIS' top is its roof, & there's a duck on the roof!
No, Tim, that is what you and the idiot stated, "we" did not state it!
2018-06-13 15:17:05 UTC
A duck.
How?
On its top, where else?
On the roof.
Which is its top!
As we were saying.
I give up, idiot, what were "we" saying??
That the TARDIS' top is its roof, & there's a duck on the roof!
No, Tim, that is what you and the idiot stated, "we" did not state it!
All quacked up I see.
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
Timothy Bruening
2018-06-14 13:27:09 UTC
Red Velvet.
The Doctor
2018-06-14 19:48:37 UTC
Red Velvet.
Spamtrolling.
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
Daniel60
2018-06-15 14:33:21 UTC
Red Velvet.
Spamtrolling.
Run out of ideas, idiot??
2018-06-15 14:40:11 UTC
Lace.
The Doctor
2018-06-15 16:02:26 UTC
Lace.
How?
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
roach
2018-06-15 17:17:01 UTC
Lace.
How?
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
Lois Lane Home Furnishing Decorations, Inc.?
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-14 19:44:29 UTC
A tie.
%
2018-07-14 20:08:58 UTC
A tie.
do the thailanders know about this
The Doctor
2018-07-14 22:19:23 UTC
A tie.
What sort?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-14 22:45:18 UTC
A tie.
What sort?
Bow.
The Doctor
2018-07-14 23:48:36 UTC
A tie.
What sort?
Bow.
11th Docto TARDIS.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-06-12 15:17:57 UTC
A duck.
How?
On its top, where else?
On the roof.
Which is its top!
As we were saying.
I give up, idiot, what were "we" saying??
Tim said Top and I qualified it as roof.
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. -Seneca
roach
2018-06-11 01:19:08 UTC
A Muslin dress.
FRom Arabia?
Any reason it should be?
I will let you guess.
In other words: you have no idea. You said it at random and can't
explain
why.
You realy are clueless SW.
Quite correct, Yads. I'm quite clueless about what you're trying to say in
most of your posts.
Muslin coming from Muslim Arabis.
Yads lies again. There is no such thing as Muslim Arabis.
Muslin came from Bengal and gets its name from Mosul in Iraq.
Weird to suddenly see in this group a city that has become famous this century for being attacked by terrorists!
oh my goodness. i don't really recall reading this in any way, and just saw the title, and thought to myself that my tardis is wearing...

a kefiyah.
roach
2018-06-11 01:22:09 UTC
Post by roach
Post by Timothy Bruening
[...]
i haven't been here really for a few days or even more, i lost track.

i wonder if i saw it when it was originally posted, and somehow, in the back of my mind, i knew...?