Letters
2018-07-04 20:35:52 UTC
A for the redoubtable Aggador.
The Other Doctor
2018-07-04 21:16:32 UTC
A for the redoubtable Aggador.
Tim - if you're going to play spelling games (and there's no evidence you're
bored of it yet, unlike everyone else), you might like to learn to spell
your words correctly.

It's Aggedor. Not Aggador.
Timothy Bruening
Maybe Aggedor had a brother!
The Other Doctor
The Aggedor are a race, Tim, not the name of a single creature.
Timothy Bruening
I only remember one Aggedor. When it died, I worried that its species had gone extinct. Thank you for setting my mind at ease.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 17:11:32 UTC
F for Fendahl.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 21:15:59 UTC
G for God.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 21:28:35 UTC
AB for Angel Bob.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 00:05:46 UTC
AB for Angel Bob.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 23:12:07 UTC
H for Hath.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 00:10:30 UTC
H for Hath.

The Doctor
2018-07-06 00:03:27 UTC
G for God.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-06 01:18:17 UTC
SP for Solar Penguins.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 04:00:12 UTC
SP for Solar Penguins.

Let no man pull you low enough to hate him. -Martin Luther King Jr.
The Doctor
2018-07-05 23:47:25 UTC
F for Fendahl.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unexceptable Tim!

The Doctor
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
Timothy Bruening
Are Aggedors extinct on Peladon but alive on other planets?
The Doctor
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
The Doctor
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
The Doctor