Letters
2018-07-04 20:35:52 UTC
A for the redoubtable Aggador.
The Other Doctor
2018-07-04 21:16:32 UTC
A for the redoubtable Aggador.
Tim - if you're going to play spelling games (and there's no evidence you're
bored of it yet, unlike everyone else), you might like to learn to spell
your words correctly.

It's Aggedor. Not Aggador.
Timothy Bruening
Maybe Aggedor had a brother!
The Other Doctor
The Aggedor are a race, Tim, not the name of a single creature.
Timothy Bruening
I only remember one Aggedor. When it died, I worried that its species had gone extinct. Thank you for setting my mind at ease.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 17:11:32 UTC
F for Fendahl.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 21:15:59 UTC
G for God.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 21:28:35 UTC
AB for Angel Bob.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 00:05:46 UTC
AB for Angel Bob.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-05 23:12:07 UTC
H for Hath.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 00:10:30 UTC
H for Hath.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-06 17:52:07 UTC
I for Ice.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 18:59:38 UTC
I for Ice.

Let no man pull you low enough to hate him. -Martin Luther King Jr.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-06 22:52:25 UTC
J for Jaggoroth.
The Doctor
2018-07-07 14:19:50 UTC
J for Jaggoroth.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unexceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
By the work one knows the workmen. -Jean De La Fontaine
The Doctor
2018-07-06 00:03:27 UTC
G for God.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-06 01:18:17 UTC
SP for Solar Penguins.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 04:00:12 UTC
SP for Solar Penguins.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-06 06:22:12 UTC
Red letters: RED.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 14:23:11 UTC
Red letters: RED.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-06 17:48:42 UTC
A for Ace.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 18:59:21 UTC
A for Ace.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-06 17:49:20 UTC
C for Clara.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 18:59:27 UTC
C for Clara.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-06 17:50:03 UTC
E for Eels.
The Doctor
2018-07-06 18:59:33 UTC
E for Eels.

The Doctor
2018-07-05 23:47:25 UTC
F for Fendahl.

The Doctor
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
Timothy Bruening
Are Aggedors extinct on Peladon but alive on other planets?
The Doctor
Let no man pull you low enough to hate him. -Martin Luther King Jr.
The Doctor
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
The Doctor
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 02:19:15 UTC
AG for the redoubtable Aggedor.

Are any Aggedors still alive?
The Doctor

Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 02:20:48 UTC
GA for Gallifrey!
The Doctor
2018-07-11 02:31:50 UTC
GA for Gallifrey!

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 02:28:39 UTC
AH for A Hath.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 02:29:29 UTC
HA for Hath.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 02:32:03 UTC
HA for Hath.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 02:30:45 UTC
AI for Artificial Intelligence.
The Doctor

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 02:31:54 UTC
IA for Ianto.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 02:33:06 UTC
IA for Ianto.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 02:34:25 UTC
AJ for Ajax, JA for Japan.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 02:35:10 UTC
AJ for Ajax, JA for Japan.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 02:37:25 UTC
AK for Avada Kedavra. KA for K'Anpo.
The Doctor

The Doctor

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 02:40:33 UTC
AL = Altos. LA = A big CA city.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 15:46:33 UTC
AL = Altos. LA = A big CA city.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 02:42:02 UTC
AM for Amy, MA for Mass.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 15:46:40 UTC
AM for Amy, MA for Mass.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 05:55:04 UTC
AN = Andred, NA = Napoleon.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 06:00:11 UTC
AO = An Ood. OA = Oceania.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 15:58:00 UTC
AO = An Ood. OA = Oceania.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 06:02:34 UTC
AP = Apartment. PA = Packard.
The Doctor
2018-07-11 15:58:06 UTC
AP = Apartment. PA = Packard.

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 06:04:07 UTC
AQ = Audience Quotient. QA = Question & Answer.
The Doctor

Timothy Bruening
2018-07-11 06:05:56 UTC
AR = Argolis. RA = Radius.