Sonic Dildo
profIJM
2017-07-17 14:29:17 UTC
For some time now I have thought a possibly hitherto unexplored avenue
worth approaching might begin with the simple question "do Daleks have
gender?" And if so is it any longer relevant to their proliferation or
are they all clones?

Just a thought.

I,JM
Tim Bruening
I assumed that you were talking about the new female Doctor using her sonic screwdriver as a dildo!
The Doctor
2017-07-17 15:12:18 UTC
Post by profIJM
For some time now I have thought a possibly hitherto unexplored avenue
worth approaching might begin with the simple question "do Daleks have
gender?" And if so is it any longer relevant to their proliferation or
are they all clones?
Just a thought.
I assumed that you were talking about the new female Doctor using her
sonic screwdriver as a dildo!
More reason what a Woman should be in the role of The Doctor!
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
The Last Doctor
2017-07-17 16:00:47 UTC
Post by profIJM
For some time now I have thought a possibly hitherto unexplored avenue
worth approaching might begin with the simple question "do Daleks have
gender?" And if so is it any longer relevant to their proliferation or
are they all clones?
Just a thought.
I assumed that you were talking about the new female Doctor using her
sonic screwdriver as a dildo!
More reason what a Woman should be in the role of The Doctor!
No, I don't think that's a good reason. Because the production team wants
to do it is quite reason enough.
The Doctor
2017-07-17 18:45:32 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by profIJM
For some time now I have thought a possibly hitherto unexplored avenue
worth approaching might begin with the simple question "do Daleks have
gender?" And if so is it any longer relevant to their proliferation or
are they all clones?
Just a thought.
I assumed that you were talking about the new female Doctor using her
sonic screwdriver as a dildo!
More reason what a Woman should be in the role of The Doctor!
No, I don't think that's a good reason. Because the production team wants
to do it is quite reason enough.
Hmm! Where did my not go?
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
Where did you last see your not?
The Doctor
2017-07-17 19:04:19 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by profIJM
For some time now I have thought a possibly hitherto unexplored avenue
worth approaching might begin with the simple question "do Daleks have
gender?" And if so is it any longer relevant to their proliferation or
are they all clones?
Just a thought.
I assumed that you were talking about the new female Doctor using her
sonic screwdriver as a dildo!
More reason what a Woman should be in the role of The Doctor!
No, I don't think that's a good reason. Because the production team wants
to do it is quite reason enough.
Hmm! Where did my not go?
Where did you last see your not?
THat sentence should rad

More reason WHY a Woman should NOT be in the role of the Doctor!
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
How does a sentence rad?
The Doctor
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Agamemnon
2017-07-20 14:25:54 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by profIJM
For some time now I have thought a possibly hitherto unexplored avenue
worth approaching might begin with the simple question "do Daleks have
gender?" And if so is it any longer relevant to their proliferation or
are they all clones?
Just a thought.
I assumed that you were talking about the new female Doctor using her
sonic screwdriver as a dildo!
More reason what a Woman should be in the role of The Doctor!
No, I don't think that's a good reason. Because the production team wants
to do it is quite reason enough.
Oh, but think of all the new merchandise they could sell. Sonic dildos
which look like the Doctor's sonic screwdriver. How else are they going
to plug the gap left by people boycotting the show because of her?
The Last Doctor
2017-07-20 15:29:09 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by profIJM
For some time now I have thought a possibly hitherto unexplored avenue
worth approaching might begin with the simple question "do Daleks have
gender?" And if so is it any longer relevant to their proliferation or
are they all clones?
Just a thought.
I assumed that you were talking about the new female Doctor using her
sonic screwdriver as a dildo!
More reason what a Woman should be in the role of The Doctor!
No, I don't think that's a good reason. Because the production team wants
to do it is quite reason enough.
Oh, but think of all the new merchandise they could sell. Sonic dildos
which look like the Doctor's sonic screwdriver. How else are they going
to plug the gap left by people boycotting the show because of her?
If you boycott it, I'm sure we can find some other idiot to watch it with
the sole intent of ranting how shit it was afterwards. There. Complete gap
plugged.
The Doctor
2017-07-20 20:52:53 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by profIJM
For some time now I have thought a possibly hitherto unexplored avenue
worth approaching might begin with the simple question "do Daleks have
gender?" And if so is it any longer relevant to their proliferation or
are they all clones?
Just a thought.
I assumed that you were talking about the new female Doctor using her
sonic screwdriver as a dildo!
More reason what a Woman should be in the role of The Doctor!
No, I don't think that's a good reason. Because the production team wants
to do it is quite reason enough.
Oh, but think of all the new merchandise they could sell. Sonic dildos
which look like the Doctor's sonic screwdriver. How else are they going
to plug the gap left by people boycotting the show because of her?
If you boycott it, I'm sure we can find some other idiot to watch it with
the sole intent of ranting how s*t it was afterwards. There. Complete gap
plugged.
Orwellian thought police have gotten to Mike and Stephen all right.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
The Doctor
2017-07-20 20:51:30 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
Post by The Last Doctor
Post by profIJM
For some time now I have thought a possibly hitherto unexplored avenue
worth approaching might begin with the simple question "do Daleks have
gender?" And if so is it any longer relevant to their proliferation or
are they all clones?
Just a thought.
I assumed that you were talking about the new female Doctor using her
sonic screwdriver as a dildo!
More reason what a Woman should be in the role of The Doctor!
No, I don't think that's a good reason. Because the production team wants
to do it is quite reason enough.
Oh, but think of all the new merchandise they could sell. Sonic dildos
which look like the Doctor's sonic screwdriver. How else are they going
to plug the gap left by people boycotting the show because of her?
Extermely well argued.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
The Doctor
2017-07-17 15:11:29 UTC
Post by profIJM
For some time now I have thought a possibly hitherto unexplored avenue
worth approaching might begin with the simple question "do Daleks have
gender?" And if so is it any longer relevant to their proliferation or
are they all clones?
Just a thought.
I,JM
This is really a day publicity day for the BBC.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides