Tin Dog!
2017-07-17 14:29:57 UTC
Companions who have been likened to dogs:

Mickey in School Reunion: "I'm the tin dog!".

Clara: During The Magician's Apprentice, Missy says that Clara is the Doctor's puppy.

Bill during Season 10: Aggy calls her a tin dog, and says that she looks like a dog!
The Last Doctor
2017-07-17 15:55:31 UTC
Mickey in School Reunion: "I'm the tin dog!".
Clara: During The Magician's Apprentice, Missy says that Clara is the Doctor's puppy.
Bill during Season 10: Aggy calls her a tin dog, and says that she looks like a dog!
One of these things is not like the others, being a claim made by a
complete idiot and nothing to do with the show. Hint - their name does not
begin with "m".