[News] Doctor Who: New Doctor to be revealed on Sunday
2017-07-17 03:15:36 UTC
Its a seminal moment in history, a female Doctor! This opens up a whole new world for the Doctor as she adjusts to being female!

Do female Time Lords have periods?

If the Doctor gets pregnant, how will the TARDIS affect the fetus?
The Doctor
2017-07-17 03:18:44 UTC
Its a seminal moment in history, a female Doctor! This opens up a whole
new world for the Doctor as she adjusts to being female!
Do female Time Lords have periods?
If the Doctor gets pregnant, how will the TARDIS affect the fetus?
Hopefully Whittaker gets pregnant in real life very soon.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Agamemnon
2017-07-17 04:08:48 UTC
Its a seminal moment in history, a female Doctor! This opens up a whole
new world for the Doctor as she adjusts to being female!
Do female Time Lords have periods?
If the Doctor gets pregnant, how will the TARDIS affect the fetus?
Hopefully Whittaker gets pregnant in real life very soon.
Oh that's all we need. A whole fucking season of watching her bum grow
bigger....
The Doctor
2017-07-17 05:53:05 UTC
Its a seminal moment in history, a female Doctor! This opens up a whole
new world for the Doctor as she adjusts to being female!
Do female Time Lords have periods?
If the Doctor gets pregnant, how will the TARDIS affect the fetus?
Hopefully Whittaker gets pregnant in real life very soon.
Oh that's all we need. A whole season of watching her bum grow
bigger....
bum? Recall MAry Tamm?
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Agamemnon
bump
Tim Bruening
I take it that she has a sexual partner in real life?
The Doctor
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
The Doctor
2017-07-17 15:07:01 UTC
Its a seminal moment in history, a female Doctor! This opens up a whole
new world for the Doctor as she adjusts to being female!
Do female Time Lords have periods?
If the Doctor gets pregnant, how will the TARDIS affect the fetus?
Hopefully Whittaker gets pregnant in real life very soon.
I take it that she has a sexual partner in real life?
Yes. You can find that on wikipedia.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
Tim Bruening
Why are you hoping for a bundle of joy?
The Doctor
2017-07-17 15:07:23 UTC
Its a seminal moment in history, a female Doctor! This opens up a whole
new world for the Doctor as she adjusts to being female!
Do female Time Lords have periods?
If the Doctor gets pregnant, how will the TARDIS affect the fetus?
Hopefully Whittaker gets pregnant in real life very soon.
Why are you hoping for a bundle of joy?
Then we might have to see a recast.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
The Last Doctor
No, we'd get a protracted Timelord pregnancy and baby storyline.
Tim Bruening
Which would be NEW, and thus interesting!
The Doctor
2017-07-17 18:49:52 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Its a seminal moment in history, a female Doctor! This opens up a whole
new world for the Doctor as she adjusts to being female!
Do female Time Lords have periods?
If the Doctor gets pregnant, how will the TARDIS affect the fetus?
Hopefully Whittaker gets pregnant in real life very soon.
Why are you hoping for a bundle of joy?
Then we might have to see a recast.
No, we'd get a protracted Timelord pregnancy and baby storyline.
Which would be NEW, and thus interesting!
No. Mary Tamm comes to mind.
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides
The Doctor
2017-07-17 18:42:55 UTC
Post by The Last Doctor
Its a seminal moment in history, a female Doctor! This opens up a whole
new world for the Doctor as she adjusts to being female!
Do female Time Lords have periods?
If the Doctor gets pregnant, how will the TARDIS affect the fetus?
Hopefully Whittaker gets pregnant in real life very soon.
Why are you hoping for a bundle of joy?
Then we might have to see a recast.
No, we'd get a protracted Timelord pregnancy and baby storyline.
Does MArry Tamm come to mind?
Talk Sense to a fool and he calls you foolish - Euripides