How to deal with the spamtrolling Tim Brueining
2018-02-14 22:45:17 UTC
The Prydonians (The Doctor's College) are said to be the best of the best. Therefore, an Oath made in their name (i.e. the Doctor's Oath to keep Missy locked up for 1000 years) WOULD be Sacred!
The Doctor
2018-02-15 00:08:28 UTC
The Prydonians (The Doctor's College) are said to be the best of the
best. Therefore, an Oath made in their name (i.e. the Doctor's Oath to
keep Missy locked up for 1000 years) WOULD be Sacred!
Cumpulsive obsession Tim.
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair. -Lord Tennyson