MY TARDIS HAS GOT
%
2018-07-12 01:11:46 UTC
.

buck agar
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-12 02:39:35 UTC
Post by %
.
buck agar
$10 Agar.
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-12 07:35:07 UTC
Lost.
The Doctor
2018-07-12 14:01:48 UTC
Lost.
Like yourself around here?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-12 13:10:24 UTC
Post by %
.
buck agar
$10 Agar.
Ah!! You go for the Primo stuff, Tim!!
2018-07-12 13:14:40 UTC
Skittles Pox.
The Doctor
2018-07-12 14:08:37 UTC
Skittles Pox.
UGH!
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
%
2018-07-12 13:20:57 UTC
Post by %
.
buck agar
$10 Agar.
Ah!! You go for the Primo stuff, Tim!!
yea but to get the good stuff you can't buy locally ,
that fancy stuff supports crime and terrorism ,
local might be cheap but you get to keep your agar
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-12 13:28:39 UTC
Wings from Red Bull!
The Doctor
2018-07-12 14:09:13 UTC
Wings from Red Bull!
Getting sick are you?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-14 05:59:55 UTC
Wings from Red Bull!
Getting sick are you?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
A Chick-Fill-A franchise.
The Doctor
2018-07-14 14:32:29 UTC
Wings from Red Bull!
Getting sick are you?
--
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware
AntiChrist rising!
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
A Chick-Fill-A franchise.
Sick.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
Y?
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-14 18:55:59 UTC
Pot.
%
2018-07-14 19:08:42 UTC
Pot.
my tardis has got kettle
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-14 19:37:22 UTC
Post by %
Pot.
my tardis has got kettle
Kettle corn?
%
2018-07-14 19:41:10 UTC
Post by %
Pot.
my tardis has got kettle
Kettle corn?
mash for liquor
The Doctor
2018-07-14 22:18:02 UTC
Post by %
Pot.
my tardis has got kettle
Kettle corn?
No.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-15 13:18:40 UTC
Post by %
Pot.
my tardis has got kettle
Black TARDISes I see.
Where do you see it, idiot??
2018-07-15 13:24:06 UTC
Post by %
Pot.
my tardis has got kettle
Black TARDISes I see.
Where do you see it, idiot??
Deduce that.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-15 14:56:33 UTC
Post by %
Pot.
my tardis has got kettle
Black TARDISes I see.
Where do you see it, idiot??
Deduce that.
Trying to deduce anything from you, idiot, is a hopeless task!!
2018-07-15 20:06:28 UTC
Post by %
Pot.
my tardis has got kettle
Black TARDISes I see.
Where do you see it, idiot??
Deduce that.
Trying to deduce anything from you, idiot, is a hopeless task!!
1) Pot

2) Kettle

3) Black.
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-15 18:03:14 UTC
Fish fingers & custard!
roach
2018-07-15 18:11:02 UTC
Fish fingers & custard!
i saw there's a new movie anne (green gables) with an "E" the billboard says...

my mom bought me the book, but i never read it, but now i know there is a cuthbert in it, too!!!
The Doctor
2018-07-15 20:08:00 UTC
Fish fingers & custard!
Please learn to stop spamtrolling!
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
%
2018-07-15 20:11:16 UTC
he's not , your daughter is the custard
Timothy Bruening
2018-07-15 21:04:27 UTC
Milk.
The Doctor
2018-07-15 21:04:39 UTC
Milk.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!

You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!

You are showing yourself to be anti-social.

You will be recalled as the terrorist of rec.arts.drwho on the order of
Al-Qaeda !
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
Daniel60
2018-07-16 11:27:33 UTC
Milk.
Stop Disrespecting, polluting and spamtrolling rec.arts.drwho Tim!!
You are making enemies!! Your behaviour is unacceptable Tim!
You are showing yourself to be anti-social.
You will be recalled as the terrorist of rec.arts.drwho on the order of
Al-Qaeda !
Oh!! Bugger!! checking out your response to roach, I thought you had
reduced the size of your useless anti-Tim's-Spam message ... but now I
see you're back to normal with your abuse, idiot!!
2018-07-14 22:13:02 UTC
Wings from Red Bull!
Getting sick are you?
--
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware
AntiChrist rising!
Post by The Doctor
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Look at Psalms 14 and 53
on Atheism
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
A Chick-Fill-A franchise.
Sick.
Y?
All that poisonous caffeine!
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer
The Doctor
2018-07-12 13:46:28 UTC
Post by %
.
buck agar
$10 Agar.
What is the next bid?
Our great weariness comes from work not done. -Eric Hoffer